Li-Ning Thread

I'm sad now lol.
ahah unlucky man
You're looking at 230-240 shipped... Damn.
And possible customs fees?
I know it is a little dear. But these are an asian made/owned brand. When kicks like kobes release in Asian stores they retail for around 220 there, just like here in Australia footlocker put them up to 220 to cover shipping/customs/little profit. So it only makes sense that since Li-ning is Asian owned, and getting them in the States is going to cost 200+ not just online but most likely at your footlockers, footaction etc.. when they actually do release

Honestly if my money was right I probably would have pulled the trigger on a pair. But I wanted those Warriors...... :frown:

I do not trust those other sites that the other guy posted.

Last edited:
well nightwing2303 on youtube didnt personally recommend rmkstore to me but yeah he trusts them, and I have ordered from there before no flaws so far.

yah ive always known rmkstore was legit. but i was talking about the other sites that the dude posted earlier in this thread. uh.

hibasketballshoes or something like that and peaksneakers. lol.

Oh ahah!

Yeee man they don't look to flash. Always risky buying kicks off an unknown/unhead of sites/people before.

Even when i get tracking number I'm still nervous, I can only relax when i see more entries on the shipping log ahah.

yah ive always known rmkstore was legit. but i was talking about the other sites that the dude posted earlier in this thread. uh.

hibasketballshoes or something like that and peaksneakers. lol.
dude i already got my pair of 305 from peaksneakers.com when the kicks was just 189$.

Yeah I know but man I can't throw money on a site that looks like that hahaha. I've never even heard of it until you posted it here too .

Yeah I know but man I can't throw money on a site that looks like that hahaha. I've never even heard of it until you posted it here too .
thats understandable. its the same as for me from the middle east not knowing about footlocker.com or ebay until 3 years ago. 

i give up on these. They took down the customer service email, they dont reply anymore and there is ZERO information about a US release. I'm using the money i saved for 2 pairs to get a pair of those Infrared Carbon Jordan XX8s coming Sat. I know why li ning is doing poorly...nothing is planned and they lose customers because no one can buy their stuff that they are paying Wade $10million a year to endorse. Nice way to use the endorsement by not selling the item or giving out any information on if you can ever buy it.

i give up on these. They took down the customer service email, they dont reply anymore and there is ZERO information about a US release. I'm using the money i saved for 2 pairs to get a pair of those Infrared Carbon Jordan XX8s coming Sat. I know why li ning is doing poorly...nothing is planned and they lose customers because no one can buy their stuff that they are paying Wade $10million a year to endorse. Nice way to use the endorsement by not selling the item or giving out any information on if you can ever buy it.

ALL of this

ahhh 1st week is over still www.wayofwade.com has tweeter update in it
sick.gif

only wade fans/followers are gonna know what the heck they are. and only a portion will most likely want to shell out a solid $35 over a bill for them... they are essentially an off brand shoe asking big name price. sorry but i just don't see that catching on

That is the problem right there. Quality and craftsman wise, at this price, it BLOWS AWAY anything Jordan Brand and Nike has put out in the last 10 years. People will be put off by the Lin Ning branding, but these shoes were actually done right. Real leather!!! It's just that the company isn't really marketing them correctly, nor are they making them available.

Really nice shoe. Li Ning would have a major hit on their hands if they took their heads out of their backsides. Unfortunately, I don't see this endorsement relationship lasting long. There is no way they can keep paying Wade $10M+ a year the way they have been fumbling things. Damn shame.

Really nice shoe. Li Ning would have a major hit on their hands if they took their heads out of their backsides. Unfortunately, I don't see this endorsement relationship lasting long. There is no way they can keep paying Wade $10M+ a year the way they have been fumbling things. Damn shame.
those are nice. I remember in the article that it said they wanted a US release in Early April. Well its mid April and a week away before the playoffs.....still no WOW.

Man I really want to get my hands on a pair of these, but I'm not trying to pay $200+ from a chinese website though.

Clean. I want them both... 
smokin.gif

Playoffs start on Sat. I also checked the Li Ning chinese e site and they are sold out of the Wades. Do you think they'll just say...we're in the playoffs and havent released the shoe. Lets scrap the US release on these because we have done 0 advertisement in America and need to get things right in China first before we go international. Lets go to the Finals....put Wade in some Prototype WOW 2 and when the HEAT win ring 3 for Wade the Finals will be our advertisement and we release the WOW 2 in America Fall/ WInter 2013?

I have a strong feeling this is what will happen and if it does...

But i wont be that mad if the WOW 2 is nice. But kinda want WOW 1.. Esp. If we get that chip this year

0abe9d88_IMG_2138.jpeg

These are a great pair of shoes with extremely good quality.  I'm even thinking about grabbing some of the Purple ones.  

For those who have friends in China, they are releasing both "Sting Wades" there in May. 40 pair at Li Ning Beijing, 40 in Shanghai, and 20 online.  Obviously, still going to be a hard shoe to grab, but I figured I'd share the info.  

Back
Top Bottom