Li-Ning Thread

20% off at Team WOW with promo code "XMAS"

Brings the prices down a good amount:

Grey/Pink Low 3s - $100

Blue Stingwade / Black Stingwade / Birthday Toe Shred - $159.20

I might have to grab one of those.

'Overtown' - December 30

Least favorite 4 yet. Its OK. Simple. I think it would have looked better with a black base (like the Cautions from previous years). But easy pass if they're $190. If they're ever $90 or lower.... maybe. Especially living in Socal

who is even the admin of this thread ? I think its dead

Um its not dead it's just that releases are scattered and news is scattered. And strangely enough these things go on sale infrequently so not alot discussion. Also it seems like the Brand as a whole is terrible with communication. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Um its not dead it's just that releases are scattered and news is scattered. And strangely enough these things go on sale infrequently so not alot discussion. Also it seems like the Brand as a whole is terrible with communication. My 2 cents.

QFT

Was able to scoop the Caution 2.0's and a T for $76 and I still have $8 of store credit left lol. I do like the 4, but for great suede like the Caution using store credit was a no brainer.

Added two colorways to my basket and thought about it for an hour or so (since one was a double up). When I came back they were all gone. Lucky for those small footers since there are still some smaller sizes available.  Bummed I missed out on the Cautions. Hopefully the "Announcement" goes final sale.

Definitely a good sale on the 2s but i already got the 2s i want.. patiently waiting for a sale on 3s.. my favorite wow to date (i know i'm in the minority lol) 

Back
Top Bottom