Li-Ning Thread

ZERO MY MAN!
Yes! This...all you cats waiting for the Liberties...go to the restock! Dckustoms for your 5% off code.
DC MY MAN!

giphy.gif

I'd personally prefer liberty 4 over tns 4

Gotta agree with this. The TNS are by no means bad in fact they are super dope and I prefer them over all the previous versions (I know I'm in the minority on that) however the Liberties to me at least to me are special (here I go talking myself into copping).

and i have a sample i cant sell lol, size 9
A lot of them are like that. It seems like only a handful of shoes and a handful of people are willing to shell out $$$ for these. Very Niche Market.

Something is only worth what the next man is willing to pay. 

Yeah the re-sell market for WOW's is pretty much non-existent. Maybe that will change when older pairs are no longer available on sites?

The only 4's I have gotten so far are the Liberty's and TNS - both were a must have!

Yeah the re-sell market for WOW's is pretty much non-existent. Maybe that will change when older pairs are no longer available on sites?

The only 4's I have gotten so far are the Liberty's and TNS - both were a must have!
There used to be for certain pairs, Dynasty 1 pack, Dynasty 2, samples, Goldrush 1.5 but even those prices calmed down. I really wanted GR 1.5's and Snow Leopard 2's but no luck.

Just got in my New Years order from Sunlight (Wade 2.0 305 and Warrior). I must say these things are built like tanks! The leather is on point! But TBH I prefer the direction the 4 is going in. The 4 just feels better. Still happy I copped (the price was crazy) and Sunlight as usual was A+++++.

Last edited:
Just got in my New Years order from Sunlight (Wade 2.0 305 and Warrior). I must say these things are built like tanks! The leather is on point! But TBH I prefer the direction the 4 is going in. The 4 just feels better. Still happy I copped (the price was crazy) and Sunlight as usual was A+++++.
The Warrior 2.0 is a classic.

Back
Top Bottom