Li-Ning Thread

What's retail on the City pack? Crazy they're selling for $550 here. Thought they were selling separately. http://www.hibasketballshoes.com/li-ning-wow4-way-of-wade-4-city-pack

I dunno but I've heard like 350 or close to it. I don't trust their description tho lol.

"WoW 4 sneakers are build with new upper for more breathable and lightweight. The WoW 4 "City Pack" is available on sale now from Hi Basketball Shoes for limited release."

How is sweatsuit breathable?

It'll be under retail of each shoe in a pack (regular retail). I would get it then sell off the red pair. Where can I get it from for $333 or close to it?

It'll be under retail of each shoe in a pack (regular retail). I would get it then sell off the red pair. Where can I get it from for $333 or close to it?
i feel you. i really want that black pair but i already have so many red shoes. also want the teal and orange pairs BADLY. omg... teal and orange. miami dolphin pack. DO IT WADE! btw i hope everyone who wanted to cop the EB's today got a chance.

Isn't there a low with the same colorblocking as the black pair? I'd wait for that rather then get the pack and sell off the red pair.

It's only right that the next two sweatsuit colorways release in a pack as well. I'm sure both will release within the next month or two.

Back
Top Bottom