Li-Ning Thread

Is eBay the only site to find Way of Wade 1s and 2s? Seen a pair in person and the quality was just so amazing to me

How do these feel on feet? I been wanting a pair for a minute now but just haven't pulled the trigger. Just can't do it.

What's the best Way of Wade model? Look or performance wise? I'm just getting into them and I'm kinda everywhere right now lol

What's the best Way of Wade model? Look or performance wise? I'm just getting into them and I'm kinda everywhere right now lol
the 4s were my first purchase. but ive been seeing a homie whos had them all since the 1s. from what i understand, the earlier models had leather and all that, but the 4s silhouette and design was too much for me to resist. i had to pull the trigger...then i did it again. and soon ill do it again for the 25 yr annis. then ill do it again on the dolphins looking pack. and again if they release the other black colorway wade wore

Performance wise - probably the WOW4

Looks wise - probably the WOW2

They're all unique and different in their own way....different materials on different models and colorways, depends on what you're looking for.

Sunlight Station still has a lot of the older models and colorways available, so you're able to check them all out.

the 4s were my first purchase. but ive been seeing a homie whos had them all since the 1s. from what i understand, the earlier models had leather and all that, but the 4s silhouette and design was too much for me to resist. i had to pull the trigger...then i did it again. and soon ill do it again for the 25 yr annis. then ill do it again on the dolphins looking pack. and again if they release the other black colorway wade wore

Performance wise - probably the WOW4

Looks wise - probably the WOW2

They're all unique and different in their own way....different materials on different models and colorways, depends on what you're looking for.

Sunlight Station still has a lot of the older models and colorways available, so you're able to check them all out.

Just off looking at pics the last couple hours I found the WOW 1&2 very appealing mainly because of the leather.

The 3s are my least favorite looking.

The 4s are growing on me. I'm a leather guy but I'm willing to overlook it if they're that good on feet.

After looking at pics I think the pair I seen a guy wearing at the mall were the 1s. They were black with red. He stopped and we chatted about them. They just looked so much better than most shoes on the market.

Just off looking at pics the last couple hours I found the WOW 1&2 very appealing mainly because of the leather.

The 3s are my least favorite looking.

The 4s are growing on me. I'm a leather guy but I'm willing to overlook it if they're that good on feet.

After looking at pics I think the pair I seen a guy wearing at the mall were the 1s. They were black with red. He stopped and we chatted about them. They just looked so much better than most shoes on the market.
The 2s have a lot of unique and high quality features. The WOW line can definitely be a conversation starter, especially some of the special themed pairs like the Christmas WOW 2 or 3.

man... i thought the pink origamis were turning heads. wore the libertys for the first time today in church and then the mall after... oh my god....
roll.gif
so many questions. i LOVE wearing wades and nobody knows what they are lol

Anyone know the three low colors releasing at the edition store? besides the red one
i wish they used a better pic for the (infra?)red lows. whoever the photographer is...cmon man. red shoe on completely red background? picture left more questions than answers.

Back
Top Bottom