Li-Ning Thread

I just don't understand this brand at all. Maybe their Asia strategy is great but the US strategy is horrible. I actually really like the 4 even though I'm not into B-Ball shoes for casual. But releasing packs and making like all the great colorways samples (just an opinion) it's easy to keep my cash in my pocket. This brand is frustrating.

I just don't understand this brand at all. Maybe their Asia strategy is great but the US strategy is horrible. I actually really like the 4 even though I'm not into B-Ball shoes for casual. But releasing packs and making like all the great colorways samples (just an opinion) it's easy to keep my cash in my pocket. This brand is frustrating.
Besides the Nightmare's, none of the "sample" pairs are even impressive colorways, and they likely wouldn't have sold well, which is probably why they didn't release in the first place. They chose to release like 18-20 colorways of the 4, and the ones they chose are definitely better than any of the boring samples.

There's 3-4 that I would pick up for sure, but cant with those prices. Hopefully prices drop in the next few months...

Besides the Nightmare's, none of the "sample" pairs are even impressive colorways, and they likely wouldn't have sold well, which is probably why they didn't release in the first place. They chose to release like 18-20 colorways of the 4, and the ones they chose are definitely better than any of the boring samples.
this is totally subjective and i highly disagree. some of these are upgraded alt versions of ones that already dropped like the nightmare, and they look much better than MANY of the ones released imo (especially becuz many of the ones released are rehashes of each other like the birthday and christmas and lucky 13 pairs.)  i woulda snatched up the blackout over the black sweatsuit pair in a heartbeat as im sure many would have for example
i agree 100%. they could be MUCH bigger than they are...if they wanted to be.

There just isn't much desire to any of those pairs. Outside of the Nightmare, Filthy 1, and the 20K (which ended up releasing anyway), the other colorways just wouldn't have sold very well.

There just isn't much desire to any of those pairs. Outside of the Nightmare, Filthy 1, and the 20K (which ended up releasing anyway), the other colorways just wouldn't have sold very well.

And i get it the colorway thing is all opinion. Just frustrating looking at the Team WOW site and seeing like 3 or 4 pairs i really like but hose prices are a non starter.

And i get it the colorway thing is all opinion. Just frustrating looking at the Team WOW site and seeing like 3 or 4 pairs i really like but hose prices are a non starter.
Of course, it makes no sense. It's one thing when it's literally a "sample" and is 1 of 1. On the other hand, when there's full size run of a colorway, to charge that much over retail is a bit extreme, especially since retail is high to begin with. Meanwhile, all the 4's are marked down in the $160 range at the moment, and the colorways that were decided against being sold are the ones that are $275+.

They're all missing size 12 also. I'm considering, if I grab one, to get 12.5

Meanwhile, sizes are running out of the 20K's at Sunlight - https://www.sunlightstation.com/wow-4-0-20k/

You don't think the half size will be too much? This is the first shoe since the lebron x that fits me true to size. I feel like that half might be too much but I wouldn't know. And, you're cool with the price?

You don't think the half size will be too much? This is the first shoe since the lebron x that fits me true to size. I feel like that half might be too much but I wouldn't know. And, you're cool with the price?

I have the LYFE 4, and they fit true to size also, but I think I can deal with the half size up. I've wanted the Nightmares since the first pictures appeared. I'll just monitor the quantity available and see if I can hold off for a sale/promo code.

Wade wearing the WOW 5 during the Li Ning China tour today.

ohhhhhh myyyyy. daddy like.

ABAL013-1-1__16448.1464048991.1280.1280.jpg

ABAL013-1-3__28712.1464048992.1280.1280.jpg

ABAL013-1-2__89064.1464048992.1280.1280.jpg

also, how long does shipping from sunlight take? its my first time ordering from them

Sunlight shipping just takes a few days from the time it goes out (which is generally right away). It's basically the fastest shipping available from DHL.

Was thinking of ordering a pack for my youngin', is Sunlight the type to display sizes that they don't have in stock cause they seem to have a decent sz range for the All City's

And what does shipping/customs $ usually look like?

Was thinking of ordering a pack for my youngin', is Sunlight the type to display sizes that they don't have in stock cause they seem to have a decent sz range for the All City's

They have all the sizes they display. There are no custom charges. Shipping is usually around like $14-$20. Use 'Nightwing2303' to get 5% off your order.

Sunlight's stock numbers are always accurate and up to date so you should have no issue. Shipping is dependent upon your order total. But if you're grabbing the All City Pack you'll be fine. Should be about $19 I think for DHL. And I have never paid a customs fee from them as I'm sure nobody else has.

Back
Top Bottom