Li-Ning Thread

Now Li-Ning jumping on the glow in the dark bandwagon (someone correct me if the feature was on a sample or something exclusive). 3m and gitd that'll make it better :rolleyes

I hate the Christmas theme using the colors and graphics. I liked the Nightmare before Christmas theme by adidas. Want to see something like that creativity-wise.

Now Li-Ning jumping on the glow in the dark bandwagon (someone correct me if the feature was on a sample or something exclusive). 3m and gitd that'll make it better :rolleyes

I hate the Christmas theme using the colors and graphics. I liked the Nightmare before Christmas theme by adidas. Want to see something like that creativity-wise.

The BHM 3 was glow in the dark.

This, plus all the TNS have been 3M as well as the Birthday 2's. Plus there are plenty of 3M hits on many 4's. So WoW has been on the 3M for a while. GITD however relatively new.
They were definitely one of the first to have a 3M line through the series (TNS), as well as incorporate 3M laces in most colorways.

They were definitely one of the first to have a 3M line through the series (TNS), as well as incorporate 3M laces in most colorways.

YES! Totally forgot about the 3M laces. Very nice touch. Made the $150 price point seem like magic dust from a freshly born unicorn...

Caved on the Blackbeards, they just arrived today:

And all my Wades so far, not that big of a collection compared to some of you guys!
the asg's 
mean.gif

giphy.gif

Now Li-Ning jumping on the glow in the dark bandwagon (someone correct me if the feature was on a sample or something exclusive). 3m and gitd that'll make it better 
eyes.gif

the nightmare before christmas adidas are CRAZY. loved em. adidas has been on the come up for a while now. their design has been fire, and the boost tech is incredible.

team wow just dropped HELLA custom colorways. but the prices are rape of course. and half of the best CWs in my opinion are only in size 14. here are some

IMG_8079.JPG
IMG_8014.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

IMG_8030.jpg

only in size 14 
mean.gif
SMFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IMG_8041.jpg

only in size 14
mad.gif

IMG_8031.jpg

IMG_8032.jpg

Personally for me the gold rush was the cleanest one. Whoever copped nice scoop. About 15 or so more samples out there lets see if they manage to move these and get more.

Personally for me the gold rush was the cleanest one. Whoever copped nice scoop. About 15 or so more samples out there lets see if they manage to move these and get more.
I think they'll have a tough time moving them at those prices, personally I don't find the prices all that crazy considering they are samples and I'm a larger size so I cant wait too long for better deals on rare stuff but not too many of those really pop

I wish I was still heavy into shoes. I would of been buying wades left and right with some of the prices I've seen in my size 14

Back
Top Bottom