Li-Ning Thread

IMO WoW brand has just really mismanaged the brand. Banking on select availability and exclusivity, I feel like they shot themselves in the foot. Wade to Chicago didn't help, an All Star release full of shenanigans, plus IMO a step backwards in design and materials...and you have the current state of WoW brand. I had such HIGH hopes for this brand as well but they lost me at the 4...
agreed. the 5 wasnt good to me. i do have a question tho. the white soles of my 4s have become a little scuffed. u know its that plasticy feeling sole and it tears weird too when scuffed. how do u clean that? i see these little nicks in the sole and done want to make them worse.

The 5 is a great model, and there have been very nice colorways as well.
yeah i like the 5 from the a casual point of view a lot... WoW just needs their sneakers to perform better and they should also lower the price another 10-20, that would help. 

looking for 1.0s and 1.5s size 10.5 , email me at [email protected] if you have any.

yeah i like the 5 from the a casual point of view a lot... WoW just needs their sneakers to perform better and they should also lower the price another 10-20, that would help. 

A lot of things could help. Like when they have a hot colorway.... Actually make more than 100 pairs. Widespread distribution to get visibility. Too many pe colors that never come out. The 5 is a step backwards from the 4 looks wise. Seriously. The price point is high and not because of premium materials anymore. Etc etc

So nobody knows how to clean this plasticy outsole on the 4? It's such a weird material

WOW 6 leak

Looks like it's gonna be expensive. Looks more like his team shoe but with better materials. Not sure I like them but I might change my mind once official pics surface.

Back
Top Bottom