Li-Ning Thread

As far as design aesthetics go, I feel like Li-Ning is the best in the world. Then also add to that that they're phenomenal performers. They take the design risks that Nike used to take in the 90s that separated them from the pack.
The major sticking point for U.S. folks is availability. Doesn't matter how great your stuff looks if there isn't more availability. Maybe they don't care, since they are literally ballin out of control in their home markets. Or at least I assume they are.

I remember a year or so ago seeing they'd gotten some models into FTL/Champs, but haven't seen much since. I love the look of many of the shoes, but I've destroyed Nikes before so I'm not trying to gamble on a pair of shoes I can't return, with overseas shipping costs and the like.

I'd love to see a shoe industry news article on Li-Ning and its plan for entry into US markets, from the past 6 months to a year. I assume they have some plan. I just wonder what it is and how they are trying to go about it.

The day I can go into a store in any region of the U.S. (meaning SW, NW, NE, Midwest, South) to either buy or return a pair of size 13 li-ning brand shoes will be the day the game changes.

The major sticking point for U.S. folks is availability. Doesn't matter how great your stuff looks if there isn't more availability. Maybe they don't care, since they are literally ballin out of control in their home markets. Or at least I assume they are.

I remember a year or so ago seeing they'd gotten some models into FTL/Champs, but haven't seen much since. I love the look of many of the shoes, but I've destroyed Nikes before so I'm not trying to gamble on a pair of shoes I can't return, with overseas shipping costs and the like.

I'd love to see a shoe industry news article on Li-Ning and its plan for entry into US markets, from the past 6 months to a year. I assume they have some plan. I just wonder what it is and how they are trying to go about it.

The day I can go into a store in any region of the U.S. (meaning SW, NW, NE, Midwest, South) to either buy or return a pair of size 13 li-ning brand shoes will be the day the game changes.
I agree and I actually meant to touch on price and availability. I have no doubt they could compete with Nike at the $200 high end market and the $150 below if they'd come stateside

I certainly am not in love with that colorway/print but that is such an excellently designed sneaker. If I were good enough to have my own sneaker and if the company branched out to the US I think that's who I'd rock with. You're gonna get great design and great tech off the bat, as opposed to Nike giving you a $110 hyperfuse mess destined for the bargain bin.

Broke these out for morning pick up
Hope they still got life left, we shall see

D8D9DA5D-836A-46E7-8459-C412079148F1.jpeg

3F85D60B-6CB2-4DE5-8A0C-266E037516FB.jpeg

thats the dogs room , excuse tha hair, woof woof :emoji_dog:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom