Li-Ning Thread

Really want to try a pair of Butlers BUT....

- not paying $300

- StockX for some reason says I can't buy or bid from my location

- Only two colorways on GOAT and I don't want either of those

- Not a single pair on ebay in my size

- Kickscrew? no thanks

Anyone got any other ideas?

Really want to try a pair of Butlers BUT....

- not paying $300

- StockX for some reason says I can't buy or bid from my location

- Only two colorways on GOAT and I don't want either of those

- Not a single pair on ebay in my size

- Kickscrew? no thanks

Anyone got any other ideas?

not exact JB's but here two official stores:

for the WOW10 im hearing conflicting reports about size do u go TTS to your nike size of .5 up from your nike size

for the WOW10 im hearing conflicting reports about size do u go TTS to your nike size of .5 up from your nike size
I would go with your Nike size. I wear mostly 10.5 in recent Nike BB but can go 10 sometimes because I like a snug fit. I have WoW 10s in both sizes and double elite sock the 10.5 fwiw I love playing in them both, I usually reach for the Sz 10 because I like the snug fit but the 10.5 still feels amazing and I’ve been shooting better in the 10.5 the last few runs lol

I would go with your Nike size. I wear mostly 10.5 in recent Nike BB but can go 10 sometimes because I like a snug fit. I have WoW 10s in both sizes and double elite sock the 10.5 fwiw I love playing in them both, I usually reach for the Sz 10 because I like the snug fit but the 10.5 still feels amazing and I’ve been shooting better in the 10.5 the last few runs lol
yeah iight bet whats the word on these how u like them

yeah iight bet whats the word on these how u like them
I’ve been playing in them since Christmas and they're A1 GOATed for me. Perfect blend of court feel/ cushion/ traction and very bouncy with the CF plate. Right now my top 3 to play in are these, kd14s, and 36s. I’m definitely going to get some lows eventually. Can’t say enough good things about these :pimp:

Fvpjt32akAANM1s

Colorway is kinda meh but I guess I never noticed his logo before. That's a great great logo.

Back
Top Bottom