Li-Ning Thread

Nice pickups. I would love to get my hands on the black pair. That icy sole :pimp:

Newest pick-up. As usual, the quality is OUTSTANDING!

On the announcement encores, what material is that mudguard on the toe box? Looks cool

^ It's like a textured full grain leather. Pictures just can't do this shoe's quality justice.

^^
To be even more specific, it is stingray leather. I just got my Encore Announcements in today and they are stunning.

I had an email exchange with a sales person from hibasketballshoes.com, where I purchased the Encore Announcements. They were checking to see if I liked my purchase and if I'd write them a review on their site. They told me unfortunately that the WoW 305, Warrior, Announcement, and Overtowns will not be restocked and what they have is what they have. Sucks because I am a sz 12 and was hoping they'd get more in. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open at other spots.

The sales person did indicate that they are getting 3 WoW's in August and September. They are getting the Veteran's Day, Caution, and Team No Sleep CW's. No date, just that they are expected in during those 2 months. Not crazy about Vet's and Caution, but the Team No Sleep will be copped for me.

Maybe i'll save some money aside for a pair... Wish hi and peak didn't have them marked up so much though

Here are some on feet shots of my WoW Encore Announcements and Overtowns. Real happy with the shoes. I can't say anything more about the quality that hasn't already been said. You really have to see them in person to appreciate them though. Have had a ton of guys say in pics they were just 'eh', but seeing them up close and in person, they've changed their tune. I got mine from hibasketballshoes.com, so they are trusted, at least by me. I ordered the Announcements 1st and was so happy with them, I ordered the Overtowns right afterwards. I received them within 9-10 days from ordering them. It wasn't cheap, as they are re-seller price (192.00 to be exact), but I feel I got my money's worth with the shoe I got. Much better quality than any recent releases that come to mind. Now looking to score some WoW 1's before the WoW 2's drop.

Anyone know a spot to get these under 200 in size 9? considering asking for these for my birthday

Hi basketball shoes just released design images of the WOW 2. The WOW 1 will not be sold in the US and I doubt the WOW 2 will be either. At this point if you want any Wade shoes you will have to pay reseller prices and overseas shipping.

What do you all think of the WOW 2?

Hi basketball shoes just released design images of the WOW 2. The WOW 1 will not be sold in the US and I doubt the WOW 2 will be either. At this point if you want any Wade shoes you will have to pay reseller prices and overseas shipping.

What do you all think of the WOW 2?
Just looking at the sketch, it looks like a Kobe V with an AdiZero skin. Weird because the blurred pic of the WoW 2 (even though blurred) seemed to indicate another mid-high top. Interested to know what the speckled toe cover is about. Wondering if that is a design deal where they are speckling the toe cover or if there is something more to it. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what they have planned and if they stick to the premium materials or if they start heading towards TPU and skin type uppers.

just for info WoW announcement (black yellow) already drop in several retailer across china seems not so many people go for it , preetty much they make more quantity for it and vet's day too and hoping they will do same thing with team no sleep CW :rolleyes

damn what avenues are y'all taking to cop the WOW joints? I like the white cements but can't find any on the Hi Basketball site, feel free to direct me in the right direction y'all.

UPDATE: I found them on the site after spending sometime with it, however I'd still seek other avenues to get this shoe.

Last edited:
damn what avenues are y'all taking to cop the WOW joints? I like the white cements but can't find any on the Hi Basketball site, feel free to direct me in the right direction y'all.

UPDATE: I found them on the site after spending sometime with it, however I'd still seek other avenues to get this shoe.
Its either hibasketball shoes, ebay, or http://peaksneakers.com/index.php?cPath=20  (peak sneakers has high prices and a spotty reputation). Your last bet is to hop on a plane to China.

Back
Top Bottom