Li-Ning Thread

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/21/li-ning-way-of-wade-encore-gold-rush-releasing-at-solefly/

finally WoW debut on stateside and it is WoW encore gold and for the price......$250
indifferent.gif
damn i don't remember li ning shoes cost that as much as nike
mean.gif

but consider the current resell prices of encore gold i think it's fair
That's going to be a tough sell to the general market. Wade and Li-Ning fans will probably cop just because if you really like and want a particular sneaker, you're probably willing to plunk $250. I wouldn't think this is the norm as it's one boutique store selling them. The Encore gold rush's are high priced no matter where you cop. LOL at the comment section of that news blurb. People trying to analyze Wade's facial expressions on a promotional pic is just internet gold
roll.gif

So I was thinking about placing an order with hibasketballshoes.com, would anyone who has gone throuh them recommend them? I know the shoes are great, but I'm talking about shipping time etc.

They ship quick after I got tracking info it was like seven days to my house which isn't bad. Only thing is they don't double box the shoes so the box will get a little beat up

I second what mpdonlanjr said. I've ordered twice and received the shoes in about 9-10 days for me, which is really good for international shipping. My first order got a little beat up on the box side, but my second order got wrapped up in this heavy duty wrapping paper and the box was pristine. Just my $.02 contribution.

Not I, since I live in Cali. I believe they had 100 pairs and did raffle.

Also losaj312, I personally have not dealt with peaksneakers, but know of 2 people who have and they had no issues. However, I also know of people who have recently tried to contact peaksneakers about ordering and they were either ignored or it took them a really long time to respond to their inquiry. Be cautious.

Not I, since I live in Cali. I believe they had 100 pairs and did raffle.

Also losaj312, I personally have not dealt with peaksneakers, but know of 2 people who have and they had no issues. However, I also know of people who have recently tried to contact peaksneakers about ordering and they were either ignored or it took them a really long time to respond to their inquiry. Be cautious.
Alright thanks if I order anything it'll be from hisbasketballshoes

One more question: I'm between the lows and the encores, the only doubt I hace about the lows is if the patent leather will crack.  IDC about creasing but I don't want it to crack

One more question: I'm between the lows and the encores, the only doubt I hace about the lows is if the patent leather will crack.  IDC about creasing but I don't want it to crack
The PL on the WoW's is top notch. Real thick cut. I have the regular WoW Announcements that have patent on the toe and heel and when I envision the majority of the shoe is PL like the low, I feel it won't crack. The quality is that good. Plus, the lows are considerably cheaper. Not that I don't love my Encores, but if they had my size in WoW lows, I'd get them with the quickness.

Would you guys say the Encores run true to size?
For me, they run true to size. I own both Announcements and Overtowns. They are a bit snug to get into at first, but once you un-cinch the laces and slip your foot in, then re-tighten the laces, they are just fine.

For me, they run true to size. I own both Announcements and Overtowns. They are a bit snug to get into at first, but once you un-cinch the laces and slip your foot in, then re-tighten the laces, they are just fine.
Thanks!

Here is a teaser article re Way of Wade 2 design....

Will be interesting to see how design camo fits into the story and design of this shoe. Can't wait. Also, strong word that these will get a US release. All I am asking for is at least an online release. 

Last edited:
For some reason, it won't let me link to the article. It's on the front page of Sole Collector.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom