Li-Ning Thread

I have 7 pairs of Li-Ning shoes and all but one fit TTS for me. (the lone pair being the BD Dooms, which were produced back in 2010 when Li-Ning had some minor sizing issues)

Here are more on feet pics of the WoW 2 on foot, this time it's D-Wade's foot and one of the pics is with flash, showing off the 3m reflective laces and speckling on the shoe...

Another thing of note is that this pic has red laces. The other on foot pic I posted showed black W laces. Perhaps a sign that we'll be getting 2 sets of laces again? Would be stoked if that were the case.
This pair is a PE theres no red on the toe of the 1st pic he posted.

Actually the 1st pics of the Announcements had a red toe, but the red wasn't as bright as the ones in the pic with the laces being flashed. Since both on feet pics are from D-Wade himself,  I bet they are both PE.

new special colorway for WoW 2

1. christmas colorway
2. chinese new year
3. marquette
4. animal print
5. south beach camo

yeah there gonna be south beach colorway and expect the hype as usual :smh: the price also increase from 849 yuan to 999 yuan chinese retail price

WOuld anyone buy these from Finishline? If we had them?       (WOD 2)
I would buy them from any US retailer that had them, be it Finishline, Foot Locker, Ma and Pa boutique store, whatever, so long as I don't have to pay overseas shipping!

Got my pair of the WOW 1 announcements yesterday and the quality on them is even better then the WOW Encores. I deff can't wait for the WOW 2 and pray for that talk of a wider US release paid entirely too much in shipping for these shoes.

Got my WoW 1 Warriors in today. Absolutely love them. Awesome PL and nubuck on the toe wrap and heel. Just got the 305's to go and I am done with WoW 1's...

Has anyone put in a preorder for the Team No Sleep from hibasketballshoes.com?
Not spending $275 plus $35 shipping for a preorder and a non guarantee that they will have it. Too risky and that is alot of money for a pair of last seasons shoes. I'd rather spend $200 and get the Lebron 11 and keep the extra hundred in my wallet or get the Drose 4 on a discount then 1 pair of WOW no sleep that isnt even guaranteed.

Not spending $275 plus $35 shipping for a preorder and a non guarantee that they will have it. Too risky and that is alot of money for a pair of last seasons shoes. I'd rather spend $200 and get the Lebron 11 and keep the extra hundred in my wallet or get the Drose 4 on a discount then 1 pair of WOW no sleep that isnt even guaranteed.
Here is guaranteed.

I agree 200 for Lebron 11. but Team No Sleep is limited edition. Evan here only 1920 pairs released. What is more, the quality is better than Nike.

If you want, I can list the tracking info here for Team No Sleep, as we begin to handle pre-order since today

Back
Top Bottom