Li-Ning Thread

While UD is right next to him wearing the code reds
laugh.gif
bahaha exactly

How quickly do you think these will sell out...? I won't be at a computer at release time :frown:

If I had some extra money I would probably cop.. but I don't.. unfortunately.. So I'll have to pass on the Overtown 2's :frown:

And I don't think they'll be like a Nike sell out but I don't expect them to stay too long.

Last edited:
that's good to hear at least.

out of curiosity.. is there anywhere to get pairs out here in the states other than eBay? any other shops reselling or any place selling lower than eBay?

I believe most major large sizes (11 and up) are sold out. It will be interesting following the market for these. Wondering how many end up on ebay from resellers and how inflated prices will be. Seems these sold fairly fast, not sure the limited numbers/quantities that came out. Also wonder if they'll do restocks and such if they get a positive response from this first run with the new site.

I believe most major large sizes (11 and up) are sold out. It will be interesting following the market for these. Wondering how many end up on ebay from resellers and how inflated prices will be. Seems these sold fairly fast, not sure the limited numbers/quantities that came out. Also wonder if they'll do restocks and such if they get a positive response from this first run with the new site.
I just added an 11 to my cart to see. The 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5 are sold out. Everything else is still available

Smh. The OTs look like a Payless BOGO. I find it hard to believe that if anyone saw this shoe on the shelf at Ross they'd even look at it.

Actually, Fanatics, the site/company who partnered with Li-Ning to help with WoW 2 also has them available on ebay for retail and free shipping. Link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Way-of-Wade-2-0-Overtown-Edition-/350945684276?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
The seller ended the listing! I think that they were worried that they wouldnt sell out on the site and put them on Ebay too..LMAO...Sold out online now. Took about 45 mins. I hope this proves the Wades will sell here and they should release the other colorways in the US!

I'd love to see them do QS of some WoW 1's on the new site as well. I am going to be on point for the Announcements as those are of particular interest to me.

I hope they don't run too small.. I usually get a 9.5 but I couldn't get that or 10 in the cart.

Back
Top Bottom