Li-Ning Thread

Mine came in today! Didn't even realize the laces were 3M. They do run a little small, but I'm hoping the fact that it's real leather will mean that there will be a decent amount of breaking in for these. Really happy with everything except for the sloppy painting on the sole. Aside from that, everything is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nice Overtown pickups everyone. Hoping to grab a pair of Announcements when they drop.

Just got min in. Quality is on par with the wow 1. These are really snug though. They feel like I'm wearing the LeBron 11.the laces are a pain to loosen. The laces stick and seem like it's too tight. Great lockdown but just a hassle to loosen. No big complaints . Glad I got a pair. I'll cop every color they release.

That was a hyper quick strike. I am good off Christmas shoe cw's in general. Bring on the Announcements!

Any other place to order the Xmas WoW2?

Pretty upset I missed these.

Anywhere besides that wayofwade site to order these in the USA? I mean for retail?

Can you go into any stores and try these on anywhere?
They fit tight because the laces are ridiculous. Its like a damn bear trap trying to unlace them. The tongue is rock solid too, but after wearing them and getting them on they work great. I would definitely size .5 up if you plan on balling in them.

Really liking these, just have no clue where I can purchase them. What's retail on them, and are there any release dates? And what website do they drop on?

Back
Top Bottom