Li-Ning Thread

There was a guy at the local sneaker convention yesterday walking around with the announcement 2s asking 400+ for them and at the end of the day claimed he sold em and got $425... smh. Can't believe someone paid that much for such an easy pair

There was a guy at the local sneaker convention yesterday walking around with the announcement 2s asking 400+ for them and at the end of the day claimed he sold em and got $425... smh. Can't believe someone paid that much for such an easy pair

Regular ole Announcement 2's?? Sheesh...I kmow some of these releases are hard to come by, but with a little Batman detective work you can find what you're looking for. And $425??? that's Gold Rush/Dynasty prices. SMH

Yeah, regular a** announcement 2s. I didn't want to believe him. And people were scoffing when I said $425 for the all stars which retailed +$100 and much more limited. People are fools

There is no way someone paid $425 for those.  You can find them on eBay for under $250 easily!  

SMH if that actually happened...

Ordered from sunlight station Thursday night at 500pm est and they're scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

My point exactly.. I told a guy that was looking at them they could be had for 2-250. He didn't buy. The guy said he sold em which I believe, but not at that price. If so the buyer is a complete idiot

I was thinking this too. Unless we get a Code Red release date in the 2s. Wanted the war vets but SunlightStation doesn't have my size.
i want the blue camo an the raz fuego. i like pink, too much killa cam growing up
laugh.gif

A look at the WoW 2, Red Leopards...

..and yes, the spots are 3m. Not really a red shoe guy (except the Screws are kinda calling my name because of the camo print) but these are very interesting.

No, that print ruined them. Prints ruined the foam and can easily do the same to these if not executed correctly

No, that print ruined them. Prints ruined the foam and can easily do the same to these if not executed correctly

I agree. The WoW 2 Christmas and All-Star share the same design and it's definitely out there but the design works, especially in keeping with the "stingray" motif. Birthday and Dynasty are also in your face, but they work. That being said, Li-Ning should prob stop the crazy prints and just focus on clean CW's like the 305, Warrior, Caution, and Code Red. Save the crazy stuff for "event" or themed shoes (Christmas, Birthday, Championship). My opinion, but they still make a quality shoe and I'm excited to see where they take the Wade line going forward, but I def agree that the Red Leopards are not that great.

The pic is from a guy who has close ties to Li-Ning and Wade. I wonder if these Red Leopards are set for release to the public. I remember for the WoW 1's, there were a ton of CW's made for DWade, but never released for retail, like these...

Agreed the patterns mentioned above worked well but these upcoming models are horrific

Back
Top Bottom