Li-Ning Thread

where you guys getting the gold rush :lol:

and yeah def not feeling those pairs up there. that 2nd camo pic looks better without the flash though.

should i pull the trigger on TNS for 240 shipped?

For anybody curious about the Code Red...as previously stated I did my pre-order through HiBasketball...Just looked at the website and now it says the release date is March 20th...I emailed them about this. They are very prompt with the responses so hopefully I'll have an answer for anybody who's curious.

where you guys getting the gold rush
laugh.gif

and yeah def not feeling those pairs up there. that 2nd camo pic looks better without the flash though.

should i pull the trigger on TNS for 240 shipped?
I would say yes. You won't find a pair lower than that unless you find that special someone who is sitting on a pair who just wants to unload them and take a loss.

yup those are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

patiently waiting for Team No Sleep 2.0's
I had heard as of right now that the TNS 2.0's won't be releasing to the public. That comes from a guy who is close to Li-Ning and Wade himself. However, the popularity of the TNS 1.0 and the recent high exposure to WoW 2's may change their minds.

yup those are :smokin :smokin

patiently waiting for Team No Sleep 2.0's
I had heard as of right now that the TNS 2.0's won't be releasing to the public. That comes from a guy who is close to Li-Ning and Wade himself. However, the popularity of the TNS 1.0 and the recent high exposure to WoW 2's may change their minds.

thanks for the info!

i am seeing a lot of WoW 2's on the gram lately, the more known "sneakerheads" of instagram seem to be rocking 2's more now :smokin

hopefully it changes their mind and i'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on those tns hope theyre legit :lol:

I'm rocking Wades, Battier's and Tony Parkers.

The quality should make Nike feel embarrassed.

Any one have experience with the icy soles on these? Do they turn pissy like Jordan's/Nike's?

Nike cares because they want the Chinese market and Asian market .Li Ning has a chance to undercut them bad .They can easily do to nike what new balance is doing to them in the states quality product beats bad quality product out in the long run everytime

I wonder when will the WOW 2.0 Team No Sleep drop...
They apparently won't. FNF and sample pairs only. You'll likely only find size 7, 9, and 15. For now anyways.
Any one have experience with the icy soles on these? Do they turn pissy like Jordan's/Nike's?
They do. My 2013 All Star WoW1s have yellowed. I'm not in my state atm, but I'll take a pic if you want when I get home.

Last edited:
TNS 2 won't be releasing to the public. My source is close to Dwyane & very informative. But there are pairs floating around that F&F have sold 

pulled the trigger on the TNS 1.0 $239 shipped from overseas. a bit much but atleast i wont have to worry about missing out lol

Back
Top Bottom