Li-Ning Thread

305s
smokin.gif
I ordered me some....I swear I hope they get delivered and not cancelled since the place does not usually ship to the US but they gave me a shipping quote at checkout....

Just waiting to see that "Awaiting Fulfilment" switch to "Awaiting Shipment"...lawd!!!!

For those of you who ordered from china
Is this normal? My tracking hasnt been updated since the 25th :frown:

I've had a package not make it to US customs for 11 days before. The time depends on how backed up China customs are, how backed up the freight companies are, and how backed up US customs are.

Last edited:

Got these in on Monday but haven't uploaded till now. Sunlightstation w/ the 3-day shipping from Australia!

These look great and sounds like the service is A1. I posted a few posts back that my order from wayofwadeshoes came in so another legit site to add to the list!

Not sure anyone else has seen this. It's from last year's sneaker con in Miami featuring a bunch of WoW 1's and 1.5's exclusives and stuff. 

These look great and sounds like the service is A1. I posted a few posts back that my order from wayofwadeshoes came in so another legit site to add to the list!
If anyone internationally was looking at this, you can contact them and they can arrange shipping options for you. More expensive than normal though, they quoted me $75 USD to ship to New Zealand. From wayofwadeshoes.com, that is.

Last edited:
Anyone cop the yotrs or Christmas from sunlightstationaus and get the free socks or band?

Anyone cop the yotrs or Christmas from sunlightstationaus and get the free socks or band?
This time they sent Stance socks (instead of generic Li-Ning socks like usual) and iphone case with my brother's Christmas'.

Back
Top Bottom