Li-Ning Thread

thanks guys imma see what i can do. couple chinese resellers have them too but the price is over 5 bills. crazy bread i might have to sell some sneakers for these

shoutout to @KOBEaFRO  for the steal. Was hesitant on picking up my first pair of li nings but couldnt pass up on a ds pair for 200. best decision ive made in terms of sneakers in a while.    

They already released here.

And sorry to the people asking about YOTH's.  I've got way too many shoes to bring home this go around myself to add any extras...

Sunlight Station is extremely legit. I've ordered from them multiple times & they give some of us priority to order before they put the shoes on the site, even before members only. they are good people who are just trying to help us out, they are an actual physical store in australia & they aren't resellers so they don't jack the prices up. Very happy with their service, they even throw in phone cases & socks with orders. Christmas' coming in tomorrow from them, my IG is @dilly14 for those wondering. & yes i am a girl, don't be shocked. lol 

Sunlight Station is extremely legit. I've ordered from them multiple times & they give some of us priority to order before they put the shoes on the site, even before members only. they are good people who are just trying to help us out, they are an actual physical store in australia & they aren't resellers so they don't jack the prices up. Very happy with their service, they even throw in phone cases & socks with orders. Christmas' coming in tomorrow from them, my IG is @dilly14 for those wondering. & yes i am a girl, don't be shocked. lol 
How quickly do they usually respond to emails and stuff? I sent them an email a few days ago and haven't got a reply yet.

How quickly do they usually respond to emails and stuff? I sent them an email a few days ago and haven't got a reply yet.
Normally very quickly.. thats weird that they haven't yet. Keep in mind that there is a big time difference & they are filling a lot of orders right now, but you should try to shoot them another email

Normally very quickly.. thats weird that they haven't yet. Keep in mind that there is a big time difference & they are filling a lot of orders right now, but you should try to shoot them another email

haha i knew that was you when i saw the dilly name. i liked ur birthday pics :smokin

Man I just bought some skype minutes and I'm hunting down these yoth in my size called up sunlight station a few minutes ago I will not be denied and I damb sure ain't paying 330 for these

I'm located in New Zealand, so it's only a couple of hours difference from here. I'll probably give it a couple more days, then try again if they haven't gotten back to me.

Just a heads up, if you have Chinese contacts, both the All Star shoes release in a couple Chinese retailers on/around April 10th.
do you think way of wade will get them online at that time also?? or sunlightstation

do you think way of wade will get them online at that time also?? or sunlightstation
They already released stateside. I believe Sunlight Station will be getting them around the same time, as well. At least that's what they're hinting at (in addition to their contest for All Stars that starts soon).

The pink all stars have definitely grown on me, may grab them in the future if the price is right.

idk guys these def moved up in my top 3. too bad i have work today i wouldve put these on. the detail and quality is amazing. the speckled midsole with the clear icy blue sole :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom