Li-Ning Thread

Has taken from 5 days to 10 days. Depends on how much Chinese customs has to process, how long the shipping company waits to fill a freight, and how long it takes for US customs to process.

Thanks for the info. I guess I can just hope that it doesn't take too long to ship out and that NZ customs is quicker than US customs, haha.

Pic of the WoW 2 305s. So glad it looks like the sole is not completely red and just has red background hits. I will def be looking to pick these bad boys up.

Last edited:
I ordered from hi basketball, so im not to worried about it. It is just taking some time to pass through what I believe is Chinese customs. Hopefully I dont have anything to with about, but it is at least a trusted seeker.

Hooray China release. 200 pairs of each color were released via in-store raffles and online.

Last edited:
I cant stop either. Got an announcement 1 on the way. Seller claimed they they were DS, but they have black laces in them now and the red/black come with them, so Im imagining they VNDS, but I only paid 100 for them so Im ecstatic. Plus my Xmas and right sized YOTH will be here today too.

I just wish WOW's were easier to get..........
Buying from overseas sucks sometimes, but I can't express how good it is buying from SunlightStation. You get free swag and the shoes get from Austrailia to PA in 4 days on the 4 pairs I've ordered from them. I dont even get shoes from FNL, EB, FTL, or Champs that quick. Plus they give you a couple bucks off your next purchase for reviewing the producted and ever 100.00 spent is a 1.00 off from their loyalty program. Yeah, you can't see/try on them before hand, but you really can't do that with any new release now. I haven't got a super hyped nike release since Decemeber. I've got both the Xmas and the YOTHs so far.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Buying from overseas sucks sometimes, but I can't express how good it is buying from SunlightStation. You get free swag and the shoes get from Austrailia to PA in 4 days on the 4 pairs I've ordered from them. I dont even get shoes from FNL, EB, FTL, or Champs that quick. Plus they give you a couple bucks off your next purchase for reviewing the producted and ever 100.00 spent is a 1.00 off from their loyalty program. Yeah, you can't see/try on them before hand, but you really can't do that with any new release now. I haven't got a super hyped nike release since Decemeber. I've got both the Xmas and the YOTHs so far.
I didn't hear about Sunlight Station til last week and they already sold out in my size but I'm definitely gonna stay on the lookout now that I know where to look. Guess I'll have pay 325 on eBay for Xmas pair for now

they gotta send him free pairs, dude has every unreleased colorway imaginable.

Back
Top Bottom