Li-Ning Thread

how was it?

It went well, thanks for asking man. Was a bit crunched for time so I wasn't able to specifically address the questions posted here, but I think I was able to get some answers that you guys will really enjoy reading. I'll be sure to post a link in here when it's up, thanks again.

Xmas size 10 up and able to be added to cart on ss

Anyone notice that the prices have been raising a couple dollars the past few days on SS? I'm assuming it's just currency fluctuation.

Last edited:
Xmas size 10 up and able to be added to cart on ss

Anyone notice that the prices have been raising a couple dollars the past few days on SS? I'm assuming it's just currency fluctuation.

I noticed the same every few days. Prices up AND down. Assuming the same...exchange rate fluctuations.

hibasketball finally located me gold rushes in my size :smokin

pics when they arrive probably next week

I noticed the same every few days. Prices up AND down. Assuming the same...exchange rate fluctuations.
They've been increasing the price ever since they became popular I've noticed... back in january/december Veterans Days were like $169 & now they are $186. They could just be raising the price due to increased demand which is smart on their part, but who knows

Thinking about grabbing a pair. Can't decide between Announcements or Code Red. Haven't been following talk around the 2.0s, are people generally pleased with them compared to the 1.0s?

Thinking about grabbing a pair. Can't decide between Announcements or Code Red. Haven't been following talk around the 2.0s, are people generally pleased with them compared to the 1.0s?
Very pleased. The quality they had in the 1s has carried over and even exceeded it. I had 1s and thought nothing of them. I got my first WoW 2s (the Overtowns) and was completely blown away. I'm dropping Jordan Brand this year and most Nike releases. It'll be really  tough for me to go back after seeing and feeling what a quality sneaker is like. It's been such a long time, and Li-Ning is bringing it.

Missing from the group shot:
- WoW 1.5 and 2 Overtown (They're in my office)
- WoW 1 Announcement (They're in my office)
- WoW 2 Code Red (Packed em up already and I'm lazy)
- WoW 2 All Star Pink (On the way from China release yesterday)

Last edited:
Good stuff man, impressive collection.  I just love the look of these; has a premium sneaker look, with excellent materials.  Think I need to grab a pair of Announcements, and play it by ear, might pick-up Code Reds later on.

Very pleased. The quality they had in the 1s has carried over and even exceeded it. I had 1s and thought nothing of them. I got my first WoW 2s (the Overtowns) and was completely blown away. I'm dropping Jordan Brand this year and most Nike releases. It'll be really  tough for me to go back after seeing and feeling what a quality sneaker is like. It's been such a long time, and Li-Ning is bringing it.

Missing from the group shot:
- WoW 1.5 and 2 Overtown (They're in my office)
- WoW 1 Announcement (They're in my office)
- WoW 2 Code Red (Packed em up already and I'm lazy)
- WoW 2 All Star Pink (On the way from China release yesterday)

repped turnon turnon !

:smokin :smokin :smokin

i can't wait till they get here now you got me hyped!

how do they fit compared to the 1's?

only 1's i have are the TNS and i sized up .5 for these.

WoW's fit about half a size small, so I go up a little. I am normally a 11.5 in adidas and some JB/Nike stuff. Sz 12 fits perfect for me in WoW's except my Encore Announcements. For some reason they dig into my achilles a little, but the rest are spot in with the fit.

How long does hibasketballshoes take to ship items out in your guys' experience? Ordered a pair of TNS from them a couple of days ago and it's still listed as Processing.

How long does hibasketballshoes take to ship items out in your guys' experience? Ordered a pair of TNS from them a couple of days ago and it's still listed as Processing.
Has taken from 5 days to 10 days. Depends on how much Chinese customs has to process, how long the shipping company waits to fill a freight, and how long it takes for US customs to process.

Back
Top Bottom