Li-Ning Thread

Got these after hearing about the quality and even after expecting great quality they still surprised me a bit... Its a shoe that you must feel in hand to understand

welp im in a bit of a dilema. hibasketballshoes.com has a daily deal for the way of wade YOTH in a size 10.5 for $200 which is $50 less than usual. im a size 10.5 in jordans but i heard that the way of wade 2's fit smaller. what should i do 
ohwell.gif

welp im in a bit of a dilema. hibasketballshoes.com has a daily deal for the way of wade YOTH in a size 10.5 for $200 which is $50 less than usual. im a size 10.5 in jordans but i heard that the way of wade 2's fit smaller. what should i do :\
I also am an 8 in Jordan's, but I wear an 8.5 in my WoW2's. Dynasty didn't come in half sizes so I had to get an 8. Snugger than my Jordan's but they have stretched a bit with some wear. I also have a slightly wide foot. You could prob go 10.5 with the YOTH and be ok...IMO.

I also am an 8 in Jordan's, but I wear an 8.5 in my WoW2's. Dynasty didn't come in half sizes so I had to get an 8. Snugger than my Jordan's but they have stretched a bit with some wear. I also have a slightly wide foot. You could prob go 10.5 with the YOTH and be ok...IMO.
thanks 
happy.gif

welp im in a bit of a dilema. hibasketballshoes.com has a daily deal for the way of wade YOTH in a size 10.5 for $200 which is $50 less than usual. im a size 10.5 in jordans but i heard that the way of wade 2's fit smaller. what should i do :\

You should be fine. I'm a true 12 and they fit slightly big for me. I would say go for it.

I only have Encore WoW 1.5 but I would say the 1 is TTS more than the 2. Not sure if it differs model to model though.

Appreciate the response man. I'm a true size 9 but all sls has is a size 8.5. I can wear an 8.5 in most kicks, I'm just hoping the model doesn't run small like a lebron 9 where I won't be able to wear it at all.

Appreciate the response man. I'm a true size 9 but all sls has is a size 8.5. I can wear an 8.5 in most kicks, I'm just hoping the model doesn't run small like a lebron 9 where I won't be able to wear it at all.

I got an 8.5 in the Encore because all my 2's are 8.5 just like my LeBron's. But I probably would have been fine with an 8, in fact kinda wish I had gotten that instead.

I have the 305s in my true nike/jordan size 12 and it fits fine with about a thumbnail or so of space between big toe and tip. Most other kicks I wear 11.5.

those TNS are so beautiful. when i heard about the restock on sunlight it was too late. trigger finger is getting itchy on these YOTH too. 

Ditto. Reps for DHL, they catch a lot of flak on the interwebs but they have been awesome to deal with on overseas shipments.

Not for me. Was supposed to get my SS order on Friday but the driver wrote that my "premises were closed" at 2 in the afternoon. I had them shipped to my office which is never closed at that time and I was here....Hoping they don't pull the same thing today... :smh:

got my tns today, feels good to double up on such a great shoe. i have a chance to cop the tns 2s but for $500 which is a bit steep at the moment :frown:

Just got my TNS from SS. They threw in a black/yellow Li-Ning polo in my size XXL. But have a feeling it's going to fit like an XL.

Got my TNS in from sunlight station the quality on these is awesome. The laces seem very short on this compared to my announcements

Glad I went a size up these feel smaller then my other Wow 1's

Team no sleep! No really I get no sleep with a 2 and 4 year old. One of my favorite shoes all time, up there with the jordan viii, xii, and xiii. Unfortunately I doubt these will ever retro

Team no sleep! No really I get no sleep with a 2 and 4 year old. One of my favorite shoes all time, up there with the jordan viii, xii, and xiii. Unfortunately I doubt these will ever retro

Woooo!! Tripled up! Very nice. All SS?

Back
Top Bottom