Li-Ning Thread

Team no sleep! No really I get no sleep with a 2 and 4 year old. One of my favorite shoes all time, up there with the jordan viii, xii, and xiii. Unfortunately I doubt these will ever retro

:smokin :smokin :smokin

I got 2 from another seller and 1 from ss. I am only keeping 2. The 9 is for helping out a local at cost if he needs them.

1s run a touch smaller than the 2s to me. Probably should've gone up half a size in them but they will work. I might've missed the convo on laces but what lace length for the 3m ropes?

I have 51 of the 3m gitd and a 48 of the black 3m coming but sounds like 51 is the size to go with.

I'd actually like to get some a little shorter so they sit nicely when not tied. Appreciate the info.

Last edited:
Joining the party, got my TNS in today too, lol. They're at home though, so haven't seen them yet. Can't wait

Man, you guys weren't kidding about these being tight! My TNS box from Hi was a bit beaten up, but the shoes are fantastic.

Hopefully these will break in fairly quickly. Already looking at buying my next pair, lol.

Am doing some reorganizing in my room, think I'm just gonna keep the WoW 2s stacked like this... although it's way too tall for my short-*** to grab the Code Red/Announcements and up, haha.

Am doing some reorganizing in my room, think I'm just gonna keep the WoW 2s stacked like this... although it's way too tall for my short-*** to grab the Code Red/Announcements and up, haha.

The obvious fix for that is MORE pairs of WoW's to stack and stand on to reach the higher shoes lol

ugh im debating on whether to sell my birthdays, i don't think i'll ever wear them :smh:

i know i won't be able to get it again later on, what to do!

Random eBay check...LOTS of Code Red still up but pretty much all have dropped the prices way down. Only a few knuckleheads still asking way over 2 bills...

Back
Top Bottom