Li-Ning Thread

for those who's living in Miami or has relatives over there worth to check this one out
ibz8qZZZ8ueOr6.jpg

Team No Sleep dropping over there this weekend :smokin

:smh:

They should've gone with a limited online release so everybody had a retail crack at these, not just one geographic spot where half or more of the people are going to buy just to throw them up on ebay for $350 or more rape prices.
mean.gif

Cool, I am in HONGZHOU, Domestically shipping would cheaper a lot, we can give you a pair free shipping.

thanks,

I am still in Guandong and currently looking for a pair in a size 9, if I miss out, I might contact you next week, since somebody here now owes me a pair, since he lost a bet against me yesterday!

Im considering buying a pair of these as a Christmas gift for one of my best friends.  What Im trying to figure out is the sizing.  He wears an 11.5 in Jordans and a 12 in Lebrons.  Its seems like its easier to find a size 12 in the WoWs.  Any thoughts on if that would work?  Thanks!

Side note: saw a listing for them and the description stated that they run a little small.

Last edited:
I am in a similar size situation as your friend. I usually wear size 12, but for certain shoes can go to 11.5, it varies from shoe to shoe, whereas if I get a 12, it's all good. Li-Ning used to have sizing issues where in the past, like with the BD Dooms and such, they were about a half size smaller than listed. I have 5 pairs of WoW's in size 12 and have had zero issues with size. I prefer to have about a finger digit of space between my big toe and the tip of the shoe. Some people want zero space, so it depends on what your friend's wants and needs are with his shoes.

Thanks bro. Repped.

I can confirm the size issue, I have a 9.5 in all NIies (Kobes, Pennys, Jordan, GPs, Shox VC), but for the WoWs I a wear a 9! 9.5 is simply too big, does not matter how thick the socks are that I am wearing!

Well I think I bought a pair from you today, since the listing showed the same pics as you posted here in the forum, the price was RMB 1189, since I live in europe the conversion into Euros resulted in an unbelievable price, since the USD-€ X rate is 1.38 today!!! As soon as I get them I will post pics!

I pulled the trigger on a pair of Encore Announcements for my boy's Christmas present.  $259 shipped double boxed seemed reasonable compared to ebay prices.  Let's hope they are as nice as everyone says.  

Please share your thoughts, whether you like them or not. For me, the first thing that jumped out for the WoW's (both 1st edition and Encores) was that quality leather smell. It really hits you.

Got TNS WOWs in. They are amazing, I can speak for the quality, grade a with minor glue issues but it really is minor and nitpicking

Of course they release all in Miami right after I move away, after 15 years of living there

i'm still bitter about not getting a pair of wow 1s... i love the shoe and the quality of it, but man spending 200 plus on Linings just doesn't seem right

Last edited:
My order came in. You can't appreciate the quality of the materials unless you see them in person. Really nice. Pics later....

Back
Top Bottom