Li-Ning Thread

Why didn't y'all cop from SS? No-brainer at their price. They should be a no-brainer at Hibasketballs price with the $50 discount.

I just got an 11 of the YOTH on Sunlight. Not sure if they'll ship, but it let me check out. Keep watching!

Ah man....happy right now. Will be looking for them. Tune in to see whats in the box. As well, I may have locked in another site. Wont confirm until I receive shoes to confirm its not a box of rocks...LOL.

Ah man....happy right now. Will be looking for them. Tune in to see whats in the box. As well, I may have locked in another site. Wont confirm until I receive shoes to confirm its not a box of rocks...LOL.

Nice curious to know which site. VA area represent.

Nice curious to know which site. VA area represent.
Yea man...I am out here in VA. Trying to see what these Wade's are about. Been wanted a pair, pre-ordered Code Reds and found these right here for less than retail price. Added in shipping and total was $165 shipped.

you right yoth all day :smokin

maybe in a week, ive been OD'n on the purchases :lol: :smh:

Haha I was implying you should just get both :lol: In terms of value for dollar the yoths have some really nice touches that haven't been in other releases (leather eyelets, stitched patch on heel, etc), but the leather on the Xmas is beautiful and the colors really pop.

My TNS has just arrived to ISC NY yesterday
Does anyone know how long do they take to ship?

you should have it in 1-2 business days. im in NY too. however it won't update the tracking page anymore until it shows to your door so just look out for it :smh:

Does anyone know the lace length to get for a size 10 TNS SE? I'm on RLS and they're giving me 48', 51', and 60' as options.

Back
Top Bottom