Li-Ning Thread

What are y'alls favorite pair? IMO second only to GR1s

For anyone that plays in their WoW's, has this ever happen to anyone? I've only used the shoe 10 times indoors only and the rubber already fell apart. I'm worried this shoe has durability issues. And their lack of customer service presence does not help either.

For anyone that plays in their WoW's, has this ever happen to anyone? I've only used the shoe 10 times indoors only and the rubber already fell apart. I'm worried this shoe has durability issues. And their lack of customer service presence does not help either.

Did an entire chunk come off or just the black coating on the grey? Hard to tell. I have had no issue with my pairs, but I have called Fanatics/WoW customer service and been very pleased with them. Not sure where you purchased them from but I would hit them up if you haven't already

1 (855) 288-8092

Storm Shadow Encore 2s came in. Shot out to Sole Accomplice on IG for the quick shipping and great service and communication. Will definitely buy from him again. The quality blows anything Jordan or Nike out of the water. Now I'm patiently awaiting the Red Lavas, Iceman Lows, and Gold Rushes to hit the WoW or Sunlight site so I can avoid paying over $80 in shipping for them from China.

I was surprised at how soft the leather is on these. It's VERY buttery soft. I'm kinda worried they will scratch quick. Will have to put some leather conditioner on them. 

@Dc30 Thanks for the number man, I'll give them a ring. It was the whole chunk, and the areas around that look like they would wear away if I keep playing in it too.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow Encore 2s came in. Shot out to Sole Accomplice on IG for the quick shipping and great service and communication. Will definitely buy from him again. The quality blows anything Jordan or Nike out of the water. Now I'm patiently awaiting the Red Lavas, Iceman Lows, and Gold Rushes to hit the WoW or Sunlight site so I can avoid paying over $80 in shipping for them from China.

I was surprised at how soft the leather is on these. It's VERY buttery soft. I'm kinda worried they will scratch quick. Will have to put some leather conditioner on them. 
Absolute fire. 
pimp.gif
 GREAT pickup!

@JZero23 those are :pimp: fam!!! I've seen Sole Accomplice on IG. They have an awesome WoW sample offering. Wish they all weren't size 9 though. Those are crazy sexy.

@Dc30 Thanks for the number man, I'll give them a ring. It was the whole chunk, and the areas around that look like they would wear away if I keep playing in it too.

No problem bro...keep us updated on if they can do anything for you. I don't think anyone in this thread has needed assistance like this. Their effort is awaited lol

Absolute fire. 
pimp.gif
 GREAT pickup!
Thanks bro!!!!!! Trying to get on your level 
laugh.gif

@JZero23 those are
pimp.gif
fam!!! I've seen Sole Accomplice on IG. They have an awesome WoW sample offering. Wish they all weren't size 9 though. Those are crazy sexy.
Thanks NT Fams!!!! Yeah, Sole Accomplice took care of me on this one. I'm just glad I'm a size 8.5-9. Sample size 9 FTW!! I did notice the Encore 2 fitting a little bigger than the WoW 2 but nothing I can't manage. I'm amazed at the quality on these. White/Black with Gold accents is my absolute favorite color scheme on any shoes. Can't wait to cop more Encore 2s!!!

zero23 zero23 Damn fam! I almost picked those up too when sole accomplice posted. I'm normally a 9 but found going up half a size with the 1s was a must cause I like thick fancy *** socks (stance what) and my feet are flat so I use special insoles and with the 2s I found some fit TTS some don't (I'm looking at you screws) so i just decided **** it I'll go 9.5 all the way with wow so YOU'RE WELCOME lol you know if turnon turnon is calling fire you got it good bruh those sure are pretty doe

Last edited:
@Zero23 Damn fam! I almost picked those up too when sole accomplice posted. I'm normally a 9 but found going up half a size with the 1s was a must cause I like thick fancy *** socks (stance what) and my feet are flat so I use special insoles and with the 2s I found some fit TTS some don't (I'm looking at you screws) so i just decided **** it I'll go 9.5 all the way with wow so YOU'RE WELCOME lol you know if @Turnon is calling fire you got it good bruh those sure are pretty doe
Haha thanks NT Fams, I appreciate it. These are truly dope in person. I'm just glad I was able to scoop from them. This was the colorway I REALLY wanted. Now, let's hope we all can score Gold Rushes when they hit the WoW site 
nthat.gif

Sick pickup there. That is a shoe I would like to get a hold of, like now!

@Dc30 No help. They pushed me to fanatics service email and I'm gonna see if they can help me. I got mine at Sunlight Station and only they could do was contact Li-Ning for me. Too bad, I thought the quality was great besides the sole wearing out so fast.

@Dc30 No help. They pushed me to fanatics service email and I'm gonna see if they can help me. I got mine at Sunlight Station and only they could do was contact Li-Ning for me. Too bad, I thought the quality was great besides the sole wearing out so fast.

Ugh...that's disheartening. Hopefully someone will give you a decent answer. Keep the updates coming.

Whats good #wow_family: somebody on ebay trying to move some sz 8.5 TNS 2 samples and dude doesn't know what he has lol.  Not even listed as TNS just samples with a buy it now at $330.  Dude could get close to double that 
nerd.gif
: i know this is a grail for a lot of you cats out there.  If it was size 9.5 you know i'd already have it, was thinking bout buying to flip but you know i got to take care of la familia.  Get on it!  Posted last night already got 6 watchers juhearrdd 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-Ning-Way-Of-Wade-/121413758180?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c44d2ece4

Last edited:
for real kin? i could get 5 bills for those at a show easy, worn or otherwise #ohyoufancyhuh #flipmodesquad

Last edited:
lol alright #respect.  but the rest of y'all don't make me buy those to flip them.  they deserve a good home. 9 watchers and still has 6 days left
ohwell.gif
 --> y'all be smart and scoop them up before the bloodbath

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom