Li-Ning Thread

Announcement lows look clean. The quality looks flawless from the hi-def pic you took haha. How long did it take to get them in from Australia?

The 1s are growing on me. I'd get the mids though.
Yeah the 1's are growing on me too, trying to hunt for the TNS size 10.

The 2 lows are so comfortable for me, but thats my only pair of Wades...I can't imagine how the encores must feel.

Nah, buddy is studying abroad and picked them up for me. Still have the black pair coming as well, but they've been held up in customs since Monday 
eyes.gif
Darn, you kill me. Its great to have connections. I swear I am still trying to find me someone. With all the Asians I stay near and work with..SOMEONE got to have someone back home. DammiTTT

Nice...where did you grab them? HiBasketball? I still want them Reds for sure.
Nah, buddy is studying abroad and picked them up for me. Still have the black pair coming as well, but they've been held up in customs since Monday 
eyes.gif
Nice pickups. How do they fit? Comparable to a Jordan 1? Prob guna grab a few pairs. I wonder if they'll hit the WoW site.

Yeah the 1's are growing on me too, trying to hunt for the TNS size 10.

The 2 lows are so comfortable for me, but thats my only pair of Wades...I can't imagine how the encores must feel.

Sent you a PM regarding the TNS

For those that want the Lifestyle might as well grab them for $130 off Hibasketball. I doubt the US will see them maybe the Miami spots. They'll probably want a ridiculous price anyways. Lebron/KD Lifestyles are what $120-$140? These look 10x better than those and of course great quality.

I'm not a fan off all red shoes but the white pair is clean. I prefer mids or lows though or I'd cop. They'll probably look great with joggers/slim fit denim.

These are awesome! That patent leather looks great! Any idea if the patent leather will "stretch" after a few wears?
I hope it stretches, because right now it is too tight for me to walk around outside in.  My left foot is fine, but my right foot by my pinkie toe I feel pain.  Will keep you updated.
Announcement lows look clean. The quality looks flawless from the hi-def pic you took haha. How long did it take to get them in from Australia?

The 1s are growing on me. I'd get the mids though.
The Quality is flawless.  Can't find anything wrong about the shoe, might have to pull out my magnifying glass.

Ordered Sunday afternoon, got them Wednesday afternoon.

Was surprised they came so quick.  I've had orders from the US that has taken twice as long as that.

@GaussWho  respect, ppl sleepin on 1s in general, lows in particular
I agree.  I love the 1's, I wish they would re-release them in the states.  I wouldn't mind picking up another TNS.

Finally got my gold rush in today. First pair of li nings Mine came with creases,dont really care. Overall the shoes was pretty well made, not like the dudes a few pages back. Also gotta love all the goodies ss threw in. I thought they were gonna throw in another rock em socks but oh well. I honestly thought these would be a lil heavy, not at all. They comfy as hell!!

Sunlight sold out of the GR too. How come they don't sell the black socks with the gold logo? I want a pair.

Nice...where did you grab them? HiBasketball? I still want them Reds for sure.
wait for a bit and I think lining will drop these. Hi basketball and peaks sneakers are over charging. I got mine from China. About 90 shipped.

quick question, how do the 1s fit compared to the 2s? I'm usually a 9.5, have the 1s in a 9.. and while pretty snug it's a comfortable snug.. wondering if i can get away with that in the 2... 

quick question, how do the 1s fit compared to the 2s? I'm usually a 9.5, have the 1s in a 9.. and while pretty snug it's a comfortable snug.. wondering if i can get away with that in the 2... 

In my opinion no. 2's are narrower in toebox than 1's.

Do the Announcement 1s (mids) come with a second set of all black laces? Saw a pair with both black/red laces as well.

Fit exactly the same as AJ1s for me.
So seeing that I have no AJ1s does this mean they run big or TTS? I just ordered a pair of 10 which is my normal size. All the way across WOW from the 1 to the 2.5 I wear 10s.

And size you have these in hand Turnon, hows that quality man? Its looks to be on point.

Last edited:

So seeing that I have no AJ1s does this mean they run big or TTS? I just ordered a pair of 10 which is my normal size. All the way across WOW from the 1 to the 2.5 I wear 10s.

And size you have these in hand Turnon, hows that quality man? Its looks to be on point.
For me, I got my same size as I do as WoW2s. 

Quality is A1 as usual. Really feels like a high end designer sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom