Li-Ning Thread

Kicks of the day.. Thoughts?

Kicks of the day.. Thoughts?
I did it. i am still waiting on mine. But funny enough...right now I am more excited about my Red lifestyles coming in. Cannot wait to see them in hand. If up to the quality/design I am hoping for, i will be ordering the blacks and MAYBE the whites.

These finally came to me in my size 
pimp.gif
They are nice and all....but I still much prefer the dynasty. Actually...I wont really be impressed until I see someone with the darn Beijing editions. Those are just one of the best.

As usual...excellent cop. I just saw the blue ones in my size maybe a week ago and I passed on them. 

soleseeker23 soleseeker23 Still valid, 10134 for 15% off but no free shipping.

skep skep those are $10 cheaper on hibasketball. I like that model, the Gold Rush looking colorway and Overtown. Li-Ning put out some nice team shoes recently, $30 shipping sucks though.

Wasn't retail $250 per pair?

I think he missed the "both pairs" part. I hit your IG question. That's a fair price shipped to you in Alaska bro. US retail was $250. Shengg I think is located in Asia, so they might be cheaper there, but unless you make that purchase in person doubt those prices can be had. Hi basketball and peak all got that up charge. Take that 525...

yall actually wear these shoes when you aren't playing basketball?

team jordans > these

yall actually wear these shoes when you aren't playing basketball?

team jordans > these
Hahaha... new douche on deck. 

You talking to MANY Jordan owners who made the switch. I basically had all the OG Jordan. You got to be some young cat who is still riding the Jordan train. Do us a favor, buy yourself a pair of wades and put them in your hand beside ANY jordan you own and tell me your Jordan is made better.

I'll wait..... 

I wouldn't even hoop in these. Too nice to mess up. I hoop in synthetic crap because it's never damaged lol.

Back
Top Bottom