Li-Ning Thread

Weird, not on the page of all products when I look

Shot in the dark but is there a hidden link for the Diablos, I'm looking for a pair in size 12. I really wanted them but sadly I didn't have the $ at the time they originally dropped.

not mine but someone is selling all of these prices are as followed all size 13

Im dropping the Red Lavas and Icemans to 115 each. The Red Reds are going to be $150. & the Diablos will be $180. Wanting to sell today.

Found a Vets day WoW 1 for $125 shipped, 9/10. Deal or no deal? Not sure what they really go for.
I would bite on those if they were my size. I typically see them go for around $220-270
Well I dragged my feet and he sold to someone else for like $250 lol

Not bummed, wasn't crazy about them in the first place and I rarely buy worn shoes. TNS was the exception.

i was also wondering where the storm shadows were. Why does wow charge so much compared to ss?
They don't overcharge. It's just how the currency rates differ, etc. The only real question though is how SS has the Goldrush for less. But other than that everything is comparable.

i was also wondering where the storm shadows were. Why does wow charge so much compared to ss?
They don't overcharge. It's just how the currency rates differ, etc. The only real question though is how SS has the Goldrush for less. But other than that everything is comparable.
WoW charges MSRP. SS can charge whatever they want as an authorized dealer. Goldrush is marked down because of precreasing and so many defect cases popping up, I heard.

Ahh thanks for the info. Only reason i bought the goldrush from ss was cuz it was cheaper and the freebies. Lol

The only thing I can add to this is 200$ at sunlight plus shipping didn't it come out roughly the same as 10134 discount code shipped on wayofwade?

The only thing I can add to this is 200$ at sunlight plus shipping didn't it come out roughly the same as 10134 discount code shipped on wayofwade?
Yeah but you didn't get the socks and freebies. Thats why I went SS.

Shot in the dark but is there a hidden link for the Diablos, I'm looking for a pair in size 12. I really wanted them but sadly I didn't have the $ at the time they originally dropped.
Diablos restocked in some sizes! hurry and use the 20% off....$140 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom