Li-Ning Thread

Back for the tns 4s. Will probably be my only 4. Are they 3m or no. I wish they never would have went past the 2. The 1 imo was a perfect shoe at the perfect price
TNS4 are 3m. I am passing on them. I lucked up and got the Liberty 4 and it most likely will be my only 4. 

Hoping TNS 4's sit until around Xmas. JB pushing up the XI's messed up my schedule for the month. Gotta do the annual XI run first then I'll focus on TNS4's. 

Hoping TNS 4's sit until around Xmas. JB pushing up the XI's messed up my schedule for the month. Gotta do the annual XI run first then I'll focus on TNS4's. 
They wont... they are limited numbers just like the Liberty colorway. So what I would do would be watch the drop and then add like some crazy number to cart of my size to see how many pairs are for sale. Once my size gets down low...i would cop. 

just my .02

They wont... they are limited numbers just like the Liberty colorway. So what I would do would be watch the drop and then add like some crazy number to cart of my size to see how many pairs are for sale. Once my size gets down low...i would cop. 

just my .02
I'm willing to hedge my bet on them. Sunlight seems to stock everything but the Liberties. I also have a pair of Liberties that I could always put up for trade. These shoes aren't worth the resale price. Eventually I'll get my hands on them. Not falling for the limited tag nonsense.

ope pic but alarm clock is little much lol. Gotta resist dropping $200 on them. :\

Last edited:

Last edited:
Use nightwing2303 in the coupon code section for $10 off shipping. Forgot what dc30 and turnonatl exact name for the discount

Last edited:
Used dckustoms and got them for 196 after my loyalty point. Same as getting from wow I'd imagine

Use nightwing2303 in the coupon code section for $10 off shipping. Forgot what dc30 and turnonatl exact name for the discount

Used dckustoms and got them for 196 after my loyalty point. Same as getting from wow I'd imagine

Yes thank you guys. Am about to post on my IG plus you get the matching TNS socks etc... shaw333 shaw333 is correct as well... Dckustoms is the code.

Yes thank you guys. Am about to post on my IG plus you get the matching TNS socks etc... shaw333 shaw333 is correct as well... Dckustoms is the code.

You saved the day. Now I don't have to worry about tomorrow and you got me basically the exact same price.

so DCKUSTOMS code is better than the NIGHTWING2303??

cause I used the NIGHTWING one already.
My code is the same as Nightwings no different. Just I post in here on the regular and have done customs for a few guys in here like Shaw333 so they look out by using my code. But really doesn't matter.

my bad for not remembering your code name dc30 dc30 on SS. Easier to remember the name that's the same used on NT, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc.. lol

Should add the dckustoms code to your signature haha

my bad for not remembering your code name dc30 dc30 on SS. Easier to remember the name that's the same used on NT, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc.. lol

Should add the dckustoms code to your signature haha
Lol I think at least my IG tag is in there, but you're probably right. But Nightwings is good people too so either way we all win.

Back
Top Bottom