Li-Ning Thread

Available at The Edition Boutique.

There's black and red pair on Sunlight along with other stuff. Are they a casual or bball model?

Last edited:
They're synthetic leather and under $100 though lol

Not sure if anyone saw in the Kobe thread about the fanatics 20% codes off 7-11 big gulp cups. I went to two stores and none of the cups had them but some ppl said they had them where they're at. The person said the promotion started a month ago or something so store might not have them anymore.

If anyone finds them at theirs can ya'll get me one? Just take it from the cup lol, if you don't feel comfortable about taking it without purchase I'll gladly pay for your drink. Don't go for the sake of helping out though. I'm not 100% sure I want to buy a pair of 3 or 4 even at 20%, not to mention shop.WOW charges tax+shipping. I'll keep it in case I made up my mind or NBAstore has something I want.

Shout out to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for pulling one code for me out his pocket, LITERALLY! :lol: Thank you! :nthat:

Last edited:
Waiting on that next colorway to go on sale at SS. Still a bit disappointing that the WOW site still excludes every pair for discount (even the older ones), while other brands are all having major sales going on.

They're synthetic leather and under $100 though lol

Not sure if anyone saw in the Kobe thread about the fanatics 20% codes off 7-11 big gulp cups. I went to two stores and none of the cups had them but some ppl said they had them where they're at. The person said the promotion started a month ago or something so store might not have them anymore.

If anyone finds them at theirs can ya'll get me one? Just take it from the cup lol, if you don't feel comfortable about taking it without purchase I'll gladly pay for your drink. Don't go for the sake of helping out though. I'm not 100% sure I want to buy a pair of 3 or 4 even at 20%, not to mention shop.WOW charges tax+shipping. I'll keep it in case I made up my mind or NBAstore has something I want.

Shout out to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for pulling one code for me out his pocket, LITERALLY! :lol: Thank you! :nthat:
I just saw this :lol: glad to have helped :smokin

I think the Overtown 3s will be cheaper than $106 shipped later so I'm gonna hold off on this promotion.

imagine if they changed the rear logo's gold, and the sole to glow in the dark. LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD. i cant wait anymore so im grabbing the origami pink wades. if anyone is looking for a discount, fansedge is giving 15% off on em so its like 160 out the door. better than nothing. That site is legit right?

Back
Top Bottom