Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson in "Hangover 2"

Originally Posted by cartune

Yooo random fact Zach went to a black college and is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Zach is a cool dude I appreciate this type of humor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

ohhh reallly, me thinks i should google gif to make op posting funnier than i is...lol, sorry I wont because it isnot funny, AT ALL, and btw i am debbie the downer, thank u come again

umad.gif

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

ohhh reallly, me thinks i should google gif to make op posting funnier than i is...lol, sorry I wont because it isnot funny, AT ALL, and btw i am debbie the downer, thank u come again

umad.gif

Sad state of affairs when Hollywood tries to become the voice of morality.

Hangover is the movie where some dudes go out, get drunk, take drugs, simulate a baby jerking off, steal a cop car, marry a stripper...you get the point. So dudes really this angry about Mel Gibson doing a cameo in this type of film?

Id rather a racist than a hypocrite.

Hangover is the movie where some dudes go out, get drunk, take drugs, simulate a baby jerking off, steal a cop car, marry a stripper...you get the point. So dudes really this angry about Mel Gibson doing a cameo in this type of film?

Yooo random fact Zach went to a black college and is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When did North Carolina State become a black college?

The Hangover is one of the most overrated comedies of all time next to Superbad.

Galiafinakis is a captain save a *!@@*/gold digger that got Mel fired.

Gibson could do a Passion 2 based on the resurrection or God's destruction of Sodom x Gomorrah and slap hos all the way to the bank
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Hangover is one of the most overrated comedies of all time next to Superbad.

Gibson could do a Passion 2 based on the resurrection or God's destruction of Sodom x Gomorrah and slap hos all the way to the bank
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Real talk.

Real talk.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

One of my homies told me it was South Carolina State didnt think to look it up. Hangover had its moments Superbad was horrible tho

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

One of my homies told me it was South Carolina State didnt think to look it up. Hangover had its moments Superbad was horrible tho

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Real talk.
Very well said. And perhaps Tyson's rape charge was bogus, but he still admitted to beating his wife. Of course Galifinakis can't turn down that role. It made his career. But now that he's bougie he can look down his nose. Very disappointing.

Real talk.
Very well said. And perhaps Tyson's rape charge was bogus, but he still admitted to beating his wife. Of course Galifinakis can't turn down that role. It made his career. But now that he's bougie he can look down his nose. Very disappointing.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Real talk.
Very well said. And perhaps Tyson's rape charge was bogus, but he still admitted to be beating his wife. Of course Galifinakis can't turn down that role. It made his career. But now that he's bougie he can look down his nose. Very disappointing.
i don't know how you guys look at things but @#$% Mel Gibson. Mike Tyson's been trying to put his career back together for damn near 20 years. I could see him making a cameo after a generation of him trying to mature and letting BS from his past go. But Mel JUST got finished telling his girlfriend that noone would believe her if she tried to get help from his physical abuse, plus wishing that she gets raped by a pack of n-words, which is really disturbing because not only is he wishing this woman gets raped but also equates blacks to some sort of animal. I mean, if you look at the drunk driving Jew-bashing situation, that recent conversation, it just seems like Mel Gibson is a horrible person and really believes in the supremacy of white people over other races.  I would love to see the support if Will Smith came out doing all of this stuff. Zach Galifianakis is doing the right thing in this situation, which is NOT kissing Mel Gibson's %%% and shaking his hand and smiling when Mel works with a bunch of Jews and Blacks that he has openly expressed his disdain for. That would have been selling out and being "bougie."

Real talk.
Very well said. And perhaps Tyson's rape charge was bogus, but he still admitted to be beating his wife. Of course Galifinakis can't turn down that role. It made his career. But now that he's bougie he can look down his nose. Very disappointing.
i don't know how you guys look at things but @#$% Mel Gibson. Mike Tyson's been trying to put his career back together for damn near 20 years. I could see him making a cameo after a generation of him trying to mature and letting BS from his past go. But Mel JUST got finished telling his girlfriend that noone would believe her if she tried to get help from his physical abuse, plus wishing that she gets raped by a pack of n-words, which is really disturbing because not only is he wishing this woman gets raped but also equates blacks to some sort of animal. I mean, if you look at the drunk driving Jew-bashing situation, that recent conversation, it just seems like Mel Gibson is a horrible person and really believes in the supremacy of white people over other races.  I would love to see the support if Will Smith came out doing all of this stuff. Zach Galifianakis is doing the right thing in this situation, which is NOT kissing Mel Gibson's %%% and shaking his hand and smiling when Mel works with a bunch of Jews and Blacks that he has openly expressed his disdain for. That would have been selling out and being "bougie."

-Mel Gibson could fall off the face of the Earth for all I care, but in the end, we are worrying about a one-day shoot scene. It's not that big of a deal.

-Liam Neeson > Mel Gibson

-Movie is still going to be full of laughs

-Mel Gibson could fall off the face of the Earth for all I care, but in the end, we are worrying about a one-day shoot scene. It's not that big of a deal.

-Liam Neeson > Mel Gibson

-Movie is still going to be full of laughs

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Zach Galifianikis? He's from my state, and he didn't go to an HBCU, he went to NC State... which is overly white.

I'm curious as to where you even heard this.
laugh.gif

edit: Nvm, I see your friend told you.

according to wiki he was in a black frat at ncstate. I assumed he meant ncstate was a black school :/

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Zach Galifianikis? He's from my state, and he didn't go to an HBCU, he went to NC State... which is overly white.

I'm curious as to where you even heard this.
laugh.gif

edit: Nvm, I see your friend told you.

according to wiki he was in a black frat at ncstate. I assumed he meant ncstate was a black school :/

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Real talk.

Nothing  you've said made sense. And Will Smith got in trouble for stupid (though harmless) comments regarding Hitler, which were misconstrued as praise. It didn't hurt his career whatsoever, dozens of people immediately defended him, and nobody remembers it.

So what's the statute of limitations on what Mel Gibson did? When will you let it go? Ten months? Ten years? What's his penance?

People got behind Mike Vick (who got a raw deal, no doubt) before, during, and after his conviction. I thought we gave second chances in this fine nation.

You're just mad that Mel Gibson dropped some racial slurs about black people. Be honest with yourself. And Hollywood is FURIOUS that he went at the Tribe. They're more furious at their inability to hurt his pockets because The Passion made him boatloads of scharol.

And forgive me if I find Hollywood's morality a little dubious, considering the industry to this day gives pederast Roman Polanski a pass for drugging and raping a child.
wink.gif

Real talk.

Nothing  you've said made sense. And Will Smith got in trouble for stupid (though harmless) comments regarding Hitler, which were misconstrued as praise. It didn't hurt his career whatsoever, dozens of people immediately defended him, and nobody remembers it.

So what's the statute of limitations on what Mel Gibson did? When will you let it go? Ten months? Ten years? What's his penance?

People got behind Mike Vick (who got a raw deal, no doubt) before, during, and after his conviction. I thought we gave second chances in this fine nation.

You're just mad that Mel Gibson dropped some racial slurs about black people. Be honest with yourself. And Hollywood is FURIOUS that he went at the Tribe. They're more furious at their inability to hurt his pockets because The Passion made him boatloads of scharol.

And forgive me if I find Hollywood's morality a little dubious, considering the industry to this day gives pederast Roman Polanski a pass for drugging and raping a child.
wink.gif

Real talk.

wink.gif
that is the exact point i'm making. I'm mad Mel Gibson dropped racial slurs about Black people and Jews. Son is a racist and I'd rather not support his work.

You said it yourself that Will Smith's Hitler gaff was misconstrued. Mel Gibson's was not.

I don't care about Hollywood's morality, and I'm on your side with the whole Roman Polanski thing.

This is about Mel Gibson, and that's it. And I would rather not see him in anything, and if he wre to pop up on screen in a cameo in a movie i would boo right there in the theater and be that guy.

Real talk.

wink.gif
that is the exact point i'm making. I'm mad Mel Gibson dropped racial slurs about Black people and Jews. Son is a racist and I'd rather not support his work.

You said it yourself that Will Smith's Hitler gaff was misconstrued. Mel Gibson's was not.

I don't care about Hollywood's morality, and I'm on your side with the whole Roman Polanski thing.

This is about Mel Gibson, and that's it. And I would rather not see him in anything, and if he wre to pop up on screen in a cameo in a movie i would boo right there in the theater and be that guy.

Real talk.

wink.gif

Yes, you're mad because he offended your sensibilities. And that's fine with me. I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't be offended by. You have the right to boycott someone you take issue with. But it's still absurd to me that Galifinakis is trying to make working with Mel Gibson his Thermopylae (he's Greek), especially after working with Mike Tyson (I'm not trying to take shots at Tyson BTW, I don't have an opinion on him one way or the other). It smacks of hypocrisy. But there's nothing I can do about that, so ultimately I don't really care. 

Real talk.

wink.gif

Yes, you're mad because he offended your sensibilities. And that's fine with me. I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't be offended by. You have the right to boycott someone you take issue with. But it's still absurd to me that Galifinakis is trying to make working with Mel Gibson his Thermopylae (he's Greek), especially after working with Mike Tyson (I'm not trying to take shots at Tyson BTW, I don't have an opinion on him one way or the other). It smacks of hypocrisy. But there's nothing I can do about that, so ultimately I don't really care. 

Back
Top Bottom