LIFE Goes Inside Today's KKK (pics)

30t6p3b.gif
harsh reality ...

and those kids will grow to perpetuate the same thing (aka the BS) ...

over n over again ...

when will it end ...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Yes they did march in California. Back in the 1980's they marched in my hometown of Richmond, California stupid as that sounds.

can not picture the klan marching in the Rich 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah me too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

what are the equivalents of the kkk for minorities?

i mean i know some people dislike whites and other races, but is there such a group of hispanics, blacks, asian, etc to truly dislike white people like the klan hates everybody that isn't white?
Niketalk.
j/k

but yeah this is sad. i wish we could drop them off in the inner city for a night.

Originally Posted by Wr

they'd be surprised how much they have in common with militant groups of other races. one thing these groups have in common is their shared interest in distaste for the government...

Co sign 10000%. I was honestly just talking to my sister yesterday about this after watching one of the bios on one of these groups. When I hear them and some other people talk I'm like dang just don't know how similar y'all are.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Yes they did march in California. Back in the 1980's they marched in my hometown of Richmond, California stupid as that sounds.

can not picture the klan marching in the Rich 
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats way back when you know.....thinking of it i rather they wouldnt march anywhere near any minorities groups in cali the beatings they would recieve would
us the minorities be on there level 

That dude w/the Racist tat on his forehead was arrested years ago..I remember the article here on NT.

Yep found it:
Racist Skinhead Threatens Students at California High School

Posted: June 16, 2006

A racist skinhead was arrested in Newark, California, for allegedly threatening to kill two African-American high school students. 

Joshua Michael Steever, 26, was arrested on June 12, 2006, four days after he accompanied his girlfriend to Newark Memorial High School to pick up her yearbook.  At that time, Steever allegedly made racial slurs at two African American students waiting in line for their yearbooks and then pulled out a pocket knife and threatened to stab them, according to court records.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Steever, who has the word “racist

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Please enlighten me
On what exactly? The Neo Nazis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia

I know that in the year 2009, Russian NN's killed at least 71 people. Not sure about the 10/11 totals.

There are videos of them beating up and killing random people online. There was a very widely circulated video of 2 immigrants being executed by Neo Nazis recently that I'm sure you can find by Googling key words.

Watch this short documentary from Vanguard and Current TV.

Man....the end of that video is hard to stomach....straight up sickening...

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I've never seen a Klan march in the bay area, or even heard of Klan marches in California.
No klan marches but there are definitely neo nazi marches they are every where. 
30t6p3b.gif
Yea they definitely got their little pockets out on the other side of the hill.
 My cousin got into it with a skin head with a swastika tatted on his neck out in Castro Valley, certain lower income neighborhoods in Concord are known for that %+%* too. Don't even get me started on Livermore. 

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Please enlighten me
On what exactly? The Neo Nazis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia

I know that in the year 2009, Russian NN's killed at least 71 people. Not sure about the 10/11 totals.

There are videos of them beating up and killing random people online. There was a very widely circulated video of 2 immigrants being executed by Neo Nazis recently that I'm sure you can find by Googling key words.

Watch this short documentary from Vanguard and Current TV.
Man....the end of that video is hard to stomach....straight up sickening...

The video the ending clips are from is the video I was talking about. It is available online if youre curious, google will lead you to it. Seems decapitation is the go to for terrorists of all nationalities.

^ My curiosity got the best of me and I Googled that video. Really wish I hadn't. They straight butchered that kid.

I just laugh at these fools now day. I'll shoot the %$@ out one of these clowns

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

2ep80wk.jpg
laugh.gif

Ignorance is bliss. 

Safe to say no one in their right might would hirer this guy with that on his face makes me wonder what these people do for work
laugh.gif
lol @ that dude working. Probably had the tattoo artist look up how to spell racist. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^ My curiosity got the best of me and I Googled that video. Really wish I hadn't. They straight butchered that kid.

Apologies if I ruined yours or anyone else's night in any way. #@#% is crazy over there. And in Mexico
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

what are the equivalents of the kkk for minorities?

i mean i know some people dislike whites and other races, but is there such a group of hispanics, blacks, asian, etc to truly dislike white people like the klan hates everybody that isn't white?
you're not serious.....
30t6p3b.gif

A racist skinhead was arrested in Newark, California, for allegedly threatening to kill two African-American high school students. 

Joshua Michael Steever, 26, was arrested on June 12, 2006, four days after he accompanied his girlfriend to Newark Memorial High School to pick up her yearbook.

Wow in Newark? I live hella close to there and never heard about this. Crazy cus I cant imagine any racists flaunting swastika and Nazi tattoos or other racist stuff in the bay.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Joshua Michael Steever, 26, was arrested on June 12, 2006, four days after he accompanied his girlfriend to Newark Memorial High School to pick up her yearbook.
Wow in Newark? I live hella close to there and never heard about this. Crazy cus I cant imagine any racists flaunting swastika and Nazi tattoos or other racist stuff in the bay.
I live in fremont..and didn't hear about this either
eek.gif

Say something racist and I'm the first person to say something to you
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I've never seen a Klan march in the bay area, or even heard of Klan marches in California.
No klan marches but there are definitely neo nazi marches they are every where. 
30t6p3b.gif
Yea they definitely got their little pockets out on the other side of the hill.
 My cousin got into it with a skin head with a swastika tatted on his neck out in Castro Valley, certain lower income neighborhoods in Concord are known for that %+%* too. Don't even get me started on Livermore. 

Livermore of all places
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Not saying I don't believe you, but I've never heard of anything even slightly controversial ever come out of that "city"

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

love these internet tough guys
OH
guaranteed you would do nothing
Oh yea you know me. lol I'm heavily armed sir, not one of these young punks flexin for web points. I simply stated that I would shoot one. If a KKK member stepped one foot on my property I'm shooting with no hesitation. Period. My father's house was burned down with his dog left in it back in the 60's by these losers. I hate these clowns but now day I just laugh at em because they are lost, ignorant and worthless.

Strong pics in the worst of ways. Im sure no non-white supremist wants to be found in a town where these people reside in, regardless of law enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom