Life issues FTL

Real talk, life SUCKS. But death prolly ain't no better. You only think it is cuz of some picture book they read to you as a child. It's either calledThe Bible, The Torah, or The Koran depending on which adults first decided to brainwash you. On the real, ain't NO telling what's on the other side.This may be the best it gets. Might as well see where this life #%@! leads since you gotta die any damn way one day. Real #%@!. Ain't no reason to rush tothe next phase of existence. You'll get there and probably end up missing life, for what it was worth.

OP, you know damn well you be eating that two piece and biscuit while giving your girl the two piece and biscuit.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Thinking about the cow I call a girlfriend is depressing. I've been trying my best to break up with her but I dont wanna hurt her. Been with this whale for 4 years now. I dont even think I know how to bag a chick anymore. FML!

Cliffnotes: I have a girlfriend who has put on madd weight over the past 2 years. This big %%*#% refuses to lose weight no matter how much i threaten to leave her. Ive tried not calling her for days, but she just shows up at my house with a box of popeyes chicken and fries. I dont eat that @*%$, %%*#% **** my life! You make me look bad. Then she wants to wear dresses like its cool for her to wear dresses. I dunno what her problem is. I just wanna dump her but she might commit that. N if i dont dump her, then imma commit that. This is some *!#%@!%*. I'm watching the cardinals game on tv right now. some championship game from lastyear. Imma go eat vaseline or something. She wants to go out @ 5 oclock to chill in the city. I dont wanna be seen in the daylight with her. :'( Someone pray for me. I dont think God loves me, hes a mean mean man for doing this to me.
indifferent.gif
, you sound stupid.

****!

If this is true i feel bad for OP.

i doubt this is your only problem though.

Is she pregnant?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

SMH at some of yall respsones on here on NT...

dude is serious about suicided.. and yall bashin on dud.. SMH
If he is that serious about suicide he should know better than to post on NT. I mean im surprised there arent that man RIP posts in here yet. Come on now...this is NT...we ruthless (and thirsty).
roll.gif

Pics? But seriously, if its that big of a deal then tell her she needs to drop the weight or youre out.

break up with her.

but keep her in check.

make her lose weight. does she want to tho?

or just be around [lurk status] until she doesnt go postal and eats the whole of france.

The pics are too big to load onto here. Might shut NT down for a while...
roll.gif
My yute u haffi jus lowe dat gyal deyah yu zeet yu zeet yuzeet

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif
My yute u haffi jus lowe dat gyal deyah yu zeet yu zeet yu zeet
Que?
But anyways OP, just break it off with her if shes making you feel like offing your self. If that doesnt work, then I think its time for a familyintervention, no popeyes for a month or somethin.

This is stupid... your girl gains some weight and you wanna kill yourself??? save your girl the trouble and drink that bottle of Clorox...she deserves a Mannot a $*+@%.
smh.gif

POST PICS
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Mi zeet bredren. But yo di gyal ah hut mi ead, son. But I feel you,imma just dead her. Its been too long. my flippin bed got the mean indentation on the side she sleep pon.

are you serious?
break it off with her fam, if you can't do that, hit the gym, get yourself together, and hang out with more attractive/in shape females, or if worse comesto worse, cheat on the broad and reality check that broad.
but easiest thing to do is break it off with her...

or you can just off yourself

your choice
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
i was jk about offing yourself

LOL. I remember the feeling about being with a girl I did NOT want to be with. I woke up EVERYDAY like %%$+ AM I STILL WITH HER. I know the simple solution wasto break it off but it was harder than it seemed. One time I had called her over talked to her for an hour in the car telling her how I can't do it anymoreand it's not her it's me, and out of nowhere by the end of the convo I ended up telling her I loved her and getting frisky in the car. hahahah. Wenthome :mad Do it bro, you are going to feel SO much better. I diddy bopped around my whole city once I finally got done with her.
smile.gif
Now I am lonely and in needof a gf though.

Glad to hear OP
smile.gif
Good luck to you. Don't be mad if you don't get any in a while. Droughts happen even to the best of men.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Mi zeet bredren. But yo di gyal ah hut mi ead, son. But I feel you,imma just dead her. Its been too long. my flippin bed got the mean indentation on the side she sleep pon.

You both Jamaican or what?

We still wanna see willy the whale.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Blood claat
laugh.gif
.  pass the poom poom though, mi like it big.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

how is this really an issue? people make their lives complicated for no reason. break it off and keep it moving

*facepalm*

Back
Top Bottom