Light or Dark?

Just curious what most ppl are into. I know we all like them all, but if it came down to it, which would you hold on to more....your dark colored Js or light?I'm on the darkside, black being my fav color. Only cause I don't always have the time to clean my light colored shoes, not to mention the fact I haveto be more careful with getting them dirty. Having to wear certain kinds of denim so they don't bleed on my shoes is another reason why I like sticking todark colors. I know you can tape the denim bottoms, but it's a pain.

tongue.gif
B1ack is Beautiful.(IMO)

light. its difficult to see the detail on black shoes, and light shoes bring out colors better IMO

black shoes....but cool grey is what i love so i guess light color shoes

Black color ways especially playoff color ways

Kinda ironic being that my favorite pair is a light color(white/black/red II)

white based jordans
ex:
concords
columbia XI
cardinal VII
fire red V
sport blue VI
white I lows
etc.......... white shoes are the best looking shoes. most people are just to lazy to keep them up!!!!!!

Blacksement III's
Black Red IV's
Metallic V's
Infared VI's
Bordeaux VII's etc

VS

WhiteCement III's
Fire Red III's
White Cement IV's
Mars IV's
Fire Red V's
og White Infared VI's

jus off the top of my head rit now....so you decide...

I'll take any og color way either light or black!! But I guess you can say mostly white because you can actually see the details!!!

Light for me when it comes to casual wear....

Dark when playing ball........

white.

you can see the details better.

also, white uppers are easier to clean IMO. Black uppers are usually nubuck or suede which are both more of a pain than whites which are usually leather.Leather is a quick and easy wipe down. Once nubuck or suede is dirty I can never get them back.

White soles are a different story, Id rather have dark soles for cleaning.

I prefer dark based shoes..don't have to worry about them getting dirty as much as light based shoes

DARK. I prefer black for dominant shoes
but for Jordans the black white varsity red/fire red color combo is the best

Dark.......I keep tellin' myself to stop wit the blk kix but i find myself pickin' blk up over white 85% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom