Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

10f5kc6.gif

She's on the dirty again today. Yeah, I definitely don't see her mainstream 2012 
laugh.gif

Untitled-21.jpg

Waits for D riding posts..

She's on the dirty again today. Yeah, I definitely don't see her mainstream 2012 
laugh.gif

Untitled-21.jpg

Waits for D riding posts..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Just gotta wonder if she'd be this gassed up if she didn't have DD's...

Of course not. That's why she's the future. Don't you see how Christina Hendricks blew up? Same thing is going to happen to this girl if she plays her cards right. She's different and has "it" I.E. huge breasts. If you look at the bigger picture and take into account that she's only just begun her modeling career..yeah, she's going to be big. (If she plays her cards right, like I said. I.E. no nude modeling until she can cash in for real bank)

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Just gotta wonder if she'd be this gassed up if she didn't have DD's...

Of course not. That's why she's the future. Don't you see how Christina Hendricks blew up? Same thing is going to happen to this girl if she plays her cards right. She's different and has "it" I.E. huge breasts. If you look at the bigger picture and take into account that she's only just begun her modeling career..yeah, she's going to be big. (If she plays her cards right, like I said. I.E. no nude modeling until she can cash in for real bank)

Motorboat status.

But really though, it ain't that serious.

Unless you smashing her personally, which I highly doubt.

Motorboat status.

But really though, it ain't that serious.

Unless you smashing her personally, which I highly doubt.

Back
Top Bottom