Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Should I just make a video?
shrugs.gif

A++++ Gif 
roll.gif

And lmao @ her using "simp".. theres no way thats her yall are trippin 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

We had sex and I’m not lying when I say that it lasted AT MOST 1 minute. Normally I’m not bad at controlling myself in that regard, but this was different, I had been staring at this girl’s monster **** for 30 hours with no ability to jerk off and I’m not exaggerating when I say she’s the hottest girl I’d ever laid hands on, so I was done in a hurry but she didn’t seem to mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

We had sex and I’m not lying when I say that it lasted AT MOST 1 minute. Normally I’m not bad at controlling myself in that regard, but this was different, I had been staring at this girl’s monster **** for 30 hours with no ability to jerk off and I’m not exaggerating when I say she’s the hottest girl I’d ever laid hands on, so I was done in a hurry but she didn’t seem to mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

A female actually becomes a member and posts here and ya all make sure to disrespect her enough so she doesn't come back!  
laugh.gif
  No wonder Method Man has that sticky up top!

With all the photographers here on NT I am surprise no one contacted her agent to do a photo spread for Niketalk.  I guarantee if she did a NT 2011 calender decked out in Jordan/Nike gear, it would sell. 

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

A female actually becomes a member and posts here and ya all make sure to disrespect her enough so she doesn't come back!  
laugh.gif

With all the photographers here on NT I am surprise no one contacted her agent to do a photo spread for Niketalk.  I guarantee if she did a NT 2011 calender decked out in Jordan/Nike gear, it would sell. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

Word. See this exactly how I see things. I'm thinking about stuff like the NT calendar idea..

But people don't look at the bigger picture. They would rather simp/#++@*/e-boyfriend or disrespect. Whatever. I'll check this thread later. Cavs/Heat time.

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

Word. See this exactly how I see things. I'm thinking about stuff like the NT calendar idea..

But people don't look at the bigger picture. They would rather simp/#++@*/e-boyfriend or disrespect. Whatever. I'll check this thread later. Cavs/Heat time.

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

this...

but i'm gonna need part 2
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

this...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

this...

nerd.gif

its right there on the website

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
Typical NTers. 

laugh.gif

this...

nerd.gif

its right there on the website

started reading story... couldn't control fappin urge at first picture. story ceases to matter.

started reading story... couldn't control fappin urge at first picture. story ceases to matter.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

She's on the dirty again today. Yeah, I definitely don't see her mainstream 2012 
laugh.gif

Untitled-21.jpg

Waits for D riding posts..

eek.gif

I wrote a poem when i saw that picture 
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

But seriously tho i sense some scamming going on here 
Damn, I look terrible in all those pictures hahaha. My eyes aren't even fully open. 

pimp-c.jpg

Quit playin and choose up @@@+*.
this aint no rest haven for +%%@.
you on the right track, but hopped on the wrong train.
let a !#%+! mold you.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

She's on the dirty again today. Yeah, I definitely don't see her mainstream 2012 
laugh.gif

Untitled-21.jpg

Waits for D riding posts..

eek.gif

I wrote a poem when i saw that picture 
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

But seriously tho i sense some scamming going on here 
Damn, I look terrible in all those pictures hahaha. My eyes aren't even fully open. 

pimp-c.jpg

Quit playin and choose up @@@+*.
this aint no rest haven for +%%@.
you on the right track, but hopped on the wrong train.
let a !#%+! mold you.

Back
Top Bottom