Like SERIOUSLY tho, WTeF ? Worst MMA fight ever....

i was going to hold out on making this post a couple of days ago.. but since this is NT i would to hear peoples response.

i mean its good to see this dude, fight and all .. doing what he love and @#+@.. but come on... there isnt a chance that this dude can win a fight..
how will he knock out his opponent without fist? submit an opponent with out legs/arms? this to me isnt acceptable but what do i know. his opponenet could ofended him with one swift kick to the head

and dude try to pull guard at some point and im like how the #$%$ can he keep his opponent in the guard? im done ranting.. cuz this will take forever..
( i didnt look up dudes background cuz i think he use to wrestle also, so he might actually be good)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
but at the same time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

round 3

What the !!!*? He shouldnt even be allowed to do that thats one of the most ridiculous things ive seen in my life.

dude had no gamplan but to crawl..

and if i were the other dude i would of OFF him soon as the bell sounded, to make him rethink about the sport of mma.. i mean there isnt a way for him todefend himself.. its just straight dumb,.. i mean i respect his opponent for his gameplan, for not ending the guy, but come on, now he might get another fightcontract since he "lasted till round 3"

Originally Posted by kidUFC

and if i were the other dude i would of OFF him soon as the bell sounded, to make him rethink about the sport of mma.. i mean there isnt a way for him to defend himself.. its just straight dumb,.. i mean i respect his opponent for his gameplan, for not ending the guy, but come on, now he might get another fight contract since he "lasted till round 3"
Im sorry but real quick what the +!+# did you want him to do? Bite?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by kidUFC

and if i were the other dude i would of OFF him soon as the bell sounded, to make him rethink about the sport of mma.. i mean there isnt a way for him to defend himself.. its just straight dumb,.. i mean i respect his opponent for his gameplan, for not ending the guy, but come on, now he might get another fight contract since he "lasted till round 3"
Im sorry but real quick what the +!+# did you want him to do? Bite?
no im saying dude had no gameplan and never will.. he shouldnt be in this sport.. its dangerous for him.. only thing he can do is crawl.. all imsayin

This is a damn shame

Guy looks like he's avoiding a heat seeking dodge ball...and had the nerve to throw jabs at him.
smh.gif

why did the other dude even take the fight??? I am glade to see the guy with no arms or legs doing something he loves, but its obvious he cant be doingthat....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

why did the other dude even take the fight???

seriously tho, i would not have taken that fight... it think he was a replacement for the original opponent that didnt take the fight.. maybe he just wanted toget paid.

Back
Top Bottom