Like SERIOUSLY tho, WTeF ? Worst MMA fight ever....

That is so ++%%%% up.

Really... what can he do?

I wonder what would happen if you threw him in a pool.

I couldn't live withmyself like that.... mad MAD props to this man

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Eh.. The amputee had a lot more heart than the other dude. Kyle Maynard lost but it wasn't for the lack of trying. Whatever. It was just an amateur eventso no big deal. I bet this kid has legit skills (former wrestler). He's strong as heck apparently.

tried to hold it off...but
roll.gif
is the amputee expending twice the energythe other guy is?

what a waste of time. they was doing the same thing through out the whole vid

Originally Posted by kidUFC

dude had no gamplan but to crawl..

and if i were the other dude i would of OFF him soon as the bell sounded, to make him rethink about the sport of mma.. i mean there isnt a way for him to defend himself.. its just straight dumb,.. i mean i respect his opponent for his gameplan, for not ending the guy, but come on, now he might get another fight contract since he "lasted till round 3"
My thoughts exactly. I honestly think that's what the guy should've done in the first place. Don't dance around giving the guy somesort of false hope, treat him like any other fighter, if stuff like that goes and and dude decides he may keep up in MMA, then he'll just keep pursuing itand the day someone finally decides to off him like another fighter will devastate him even more.

Edit:
laugh.gif
At dude lookin like a mailman trying to fight off a dog
Holy #!!$
roll.gif

I couldn't see him winning a fight that the other fighter went all out and I think for as much as he has the will to fight he's kidding himself andscrewing fans out of what they really want to see. Can someone give me one example of how he could get a win? I understand he was a good wrestler or whateverbut mma is a different beast and I don't think he belongs, he has no reach! I would love to see that guy get me or keep me on the ground it isn'thappening and then what you just gonna have a boring match to watch.

wow. that is disturbing. guess he could head butt? I'm just curious how someone can lose all their limbs like that..

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by kidUFC

dude had no gamplan but to crawl..

and if i were the other dude i would of OFF him soon as the bell sounded, to make him rethink about the sport of mma.. i mean there isnt a way for him to defend himself.. its just straight dumb,.. i mean i respect his opponent for his gameplan, for not ending the guy, but come on, now he might get another fight contract since he "lasted till round 3"
My thoughts exactly. I honestly think that's what the guy should've done in the first place. Don't dance around giving the guy some sort of false hope, treat him like any other fighter, if stuff like that goes and and dude decides he may keep up in MMA, then he'll just keep pursuing it and the day someone finally decides to off him like another fighter will devastate him even more.

Edit:
laugh.gif
At dude lookin like a mailman trying to fight off a dog
Holy #!!$
roll.gif

I agree with the people saying the other guy should've ended this immediately. Wow, this is a good day to be on NT.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. that is disturbing. guess he could head butt? I'm just curious how someone can lose all their limbs like that..

He was born this way and this fight was completely unsanctioned by any athletic commission. This freak-show shouldn't even be considered MMA.

Back
Top Bottom