Like SERIOUSLY tho, WTeF ? Worst MMA fight ever....

third time watchin the vid now... same response
alien.gif

whoever allowd this man to get in the ring should be hog tied and forced to fight sumone maybe then theyd realize the futility of this... seriously tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlamCity

laugh.gif
At dude lookin like a mailman trying to fight off a dog
I ain't going to lie, I know it's messed up, but that's the same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

This is a damn shame

Guy looks like he's avoiding a heat seeking dodge ball...and had the nerve to throw jabs at him.
smh.gif

the nerve to throw jabs at him? what do you expect him to do in the sport lol
the nerve for the little guy for trying to compete in the sport. props to him and all for attemping but come on now..
hes like one of those people on american idol that they can think they can sing

Originally Posted by kidUFC

his opponenet could of ended him with one swift kick to the head
Dude is considered a 'Grounded' opponent so no kicks to the head at all, guy couldn't wear his gloves so he couldn't even punchdude with his nubs. I've seen vids of Maynard training and he is an intense dude, power lifts and everything. I agree that this should've never tookplace but he has a lot more experience (wrestling) and training than a lot of dudes that fight on amateur cards all over the nation/world. I still don'tknow exactly how he could win a fight but if thats what he wants.

He wanted to fight and Alabama has no athletic commision so no one could stop him from fighting. He's an inspiration to a lot of amputees and even won anESPY last year or the year before.

thats not funny just @%$%$+ up why would they let him do that and why did the dude play with him shouldnt have lasted more then 10 seconds

i can understand one arm or one leg some #%!* like that but this dude has no arms and no legs thats just stupid that they would let him fight

I was waitin for dude to give a swift kick to his face.

If it were me, as soon as the bell rang I'd give dude a frogsplash, pick em up and swing em like a ragdoll.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Am I the only one that feels sorry for the little guy?
ohwell.gif
I feel bad for the guy too, but sometimes you just gotta let go of that dreams.

like the person above said, his opponent could've just give him a kick to the face and he'd be knocked out quickly. I'm a big MMA fan myself Idon't see this game winning in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.

I'm probably going to hell for this, but why is he going on his guard?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm probably going to hell for this, but why is he going on his guard?
laugh.gif
i said the same thing 2 pages ago.. i LOL when we was trying to pull guard on dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This kid goes to Mount St. Joe as a wrestler. He went to D-III state tournament for wrestling. It is a bit harder to wrestle an amputee rather than fight them,whereas you can't throw kicks or punches in wrestling. Go ahead and hate, but thought about this when I saw that fight, which I also agree; it's noteven cool for the opponent to have to fight an amputee.

Back
Top Bottom