Like Waterslides? What About This One?

eek.gif
 at all of you that are saying they wouldn't do it 
laugh.gif

I would sprint up those steps and have dibs to be the first one to go 

What does the raft look like though, at first it looked like a single person slide
worst case scenario: you plunge to your death

best case scenario: you have a fun, 15 second ride + bathing suit lodged in your angus

Risk not worth reward for me.

I would do it without any thoughts given. **** has to be safe or it wouldn't be open. Love the thrill of that kind of stuff.

i hate roller coasters but do waterslides.

not sure i could ride this one....pause
I'm the same way. As a kid I used to get motion sickness easily so that and a slight fear of heights deterred me from any roller coaster. Now that I'm older I'll ride a few.

I couldn't do this though, that straight drop 
sick.gif

That video makes the drop seem a lot steeper than it really is. And the ramp in the middle seems pretty long and more of a way to slow you down for the end of the ride if anything. Doesnt look too bad from the side view. Id go on it for sure. 

Last edited:
All I meant was no one wants to go to KC in general lol.
I wasn't even addressing you. If you are from North Carolina (I am guessing from your avy) then I find it laughable for you to look down at KC when you live in Appalachia territory. just sayin

I wasn't even addressing you. If you are from North Carolina (I am guessing from your avy) then I find it laughable for you to look down at KC when you live in Appalachia territory. just sayin

Nah I knew u weren't. Lol u could have just clicked on my profile to see where I'm from. Orange County, CA. :smokin

Bro...I don't think the makers of this ever took a class of physics in college

FFFFF OUTTA HERE!

First person to slide is dying.

It's one city dude that lies on the state line. Some of you guys have the geographical knowledge of elementary students. I remember some one on here saying that New England is a state smh

:lol: my bad that I'm not up on my irrelevant city geography.

and it's not like I didn't know where they were in relation to one another or on a map, I mean I did say they were right next to one another. #RIF...

I just didn't know they were considered the same cities. I thought they had different governing bodies/mayors etc....Matter of fact I'm pretty sure that is the case. If so they're NOT the same city......

But at the same time?

I got that NY ethnocentrism and I honestly don't give a **** like that.

Soooooo yeah.

Last edited:

That video makes the drop seem a lot steeper than it really is. And the ramp in the middle seems pretty long and more of a way to slow you down for the end of the ride if anything. Doesnt look too bad from the side view. Id go on it for sure. 
reminds me of food ads 
laugh.gif

that doesn't look anything like the video.

Back
Top Bottom