like who are you though?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I think the really situation is why she hasn't and won't post any feet/nails pics?
nerd.gif
this.

nerd.gif

ok let me break it down for you. ill go slow.
apples28 is from ny.
she moved to fl, where me and her met and became best friends.

got that part?

apples28 then moved back to ny and attended liu.
im still here in fl....following??

then i decided to go on a plane (they take u to different places if u buy a tickt) and went from florida to new york to visit apples28.

got that?

4 days later, i came back to florida.
now apples28 has moved back to florida and we are reunited.

is that broken down enough for you?

Come on, man. First rule of the internet: Don't take anything seriously or to heart.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by its Labrev

supreme math wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
thats me at apples28s job for the 4 day visit i had in ny
smile.gif
props for savin my pics
pimp.gif
i feel special? still doesnt prove anything though.

eek.gif
how are you "apples28? when in 2008 you and apple's were claiming to be "best friends"?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

you're all laughing because he edited his statment before the 30 second default time?
there's was no AT the first time it was posted..whatever i'll take the L...it's only the internet right?

...but why thyhkerjobs hasn't posted a pic yet to end these shenanigans?

josh i hope nt paying you GOOD money to exhibit boarderline multi-personality disorder
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

apples28 is from ny.

got that part?

then i decided to go on a plane (they take u to different places if u buy a tickt) and went from florida to new york to visit apples28.

got that?

I could always provide an interpretive dance if it's not enough for this buffoon.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

apples28 is from ny.

got that part?

got that?

I could always provide an interpretive dance if it's not enough for this buffoon.

I could paint a picture, if that helps?

Originally Posted by joshua

the"at" was always there. i still havent connected how u saving my picmakes me mayorofnyc???? ill post a tagged pic when i get home fromwork and beg a female relative to participate, although i think youve already taken enough l's for the day.

....dudes is wild out here, whatever i'm crazy
laugh.gif

the "at" was always there. i still havent connected how u saving my pic makes me mayorofnyc???? ill post a tagged pic when i get home from work, although i think youve already taken enough l's for the day.

the "at" was always there. i still havent connected how u saving my pic makes me mayorofnyc???? ill post a tagged pic when i get home from work, although i think youve already taken enough l's for the day.

This is where inferior english will sign out for the last time under that sn.

OP you said you have WG's number?
nerd.gif
yeah i did, weekend girl aka sara exists...or she has a boyfriend or relative the convinced her to make a few cameos.
she's had a toronto number...and i spoke to her a couple of times on the phone. the female was cool peeps.

..but i don't know if she's the person behind the weekend girl account because her blog kinda is fishy.

wait OP.. how long have you been here to even notice that NT has fallen off?? i see that you've been on here since 08' so unless you have some other name..
eyes.gif

NT was golden 01-05. NT starting decreasing in quality as the number of jordan retros increased.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

wait OP.. how long have you been here to even notice that NT has fallen off?? i see that you've been on here since 08' so unless you have some other name..
eyes.gif

NT was golden 01-05. NT starting decreasing in quality as the number of jordan retros increased.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

OP you said you have WG's number?
nerd.gif
yeah i did, weekend girl aka sara exists...or she has a boyfriend or relative the convinced her to make a few cameos.
she's had a toronto number...and i spoke to her a couple of times on the phone. the female was cool peeps.

..but i don't know if she's the person behind the weekend girl account because her blog kinda is fishy.

Any info on SimplyDimply?

Originally Posted by supreme math

eyes.gif

wink.gif
In the days of "Black Milk" I thought Supreme Math was mayor

eyes.gif

i agree. you had a few funny posters on nt back in the days. but now, everybody tries too hard to be "recognized" and funny. dudes be signing up with 8 backup screen names and what not. what's the point of having so many screen names? is posting on nt that important?

Back
Top Bottom