like who are you though?

Since we're on the subject of NT females, I remember I made a remark about one of them before and they said I was 'mad' because they never replied to my messages
I asked for pics of said PM and I never recieved them. 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Since we're on the subject of NT females, I remember I made a remark about one of them before and they said I was 'mad' because they never replied to my messages

Who you talking about?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by supreme math

OP you said you have WG's number?
nerd.gif
yeah i did, weekend girl aka sara exists...or she has a boyfriend or relative the convinced her to make a few cameos.
she's had a toronto number...and i spoke to her a couple of times on the phone. the female was cool peeps.

..but i don't know if she's the person behind the weekend girl account because her blog kinda is fishy.

Any info on SimplyDimply?
nah, she's "new" i didn't even bother to speculate...it's just these females do not strike me as REAL.
females surrounded by thousands of men online usually jump at the opportunity to be marveled at.

these females show "girly" pic but then act like "one of the fellas" you know (fox from mop type steez)?
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
yeah i did, weekend girl aka sara exists...or she has a boyfriend or relative the convinced her to make a few cameos.
she's had a toronto number...and i spoke to her a couple of times on the phone. the female was cool peeps.

..but i don't know if she's the person behind the weekend girl account because her blog kinda is fishy.

qDxKo.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

indifferent.gif

This is insignificant

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

nerd.gif

dont talk about my girl son
qDxKo.gif

laugh.gif

I was just interested in what he was going to say. I<3her

I think YBD got it right.

Supreme = Mayor.

Any see Mayor post lately?

Notice the word usage in the title and the name Joshua.

This is getting old

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Supreme = Mayor.

This is getting old

Mayor was banned, said he was retiring or taking a break from NT. 

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

wait OP.. how long have you been here to even notice that NT has fallen off?? i see that you've been on here since 08' so unless you have some other name..
eyes.gif

NT was golden 01-05. NT starting decreasing in quality as the number of jordan retros increased.

i agree. you had a few funny posters on nt back in the days. but now, everybody tries too hard to be "recognized" and funny. dudes be signing up with 8 backup screen names and what not. what's the point of having so many screen names? is posting on nt that important?
i've always had one name....i never played the "back up name" game, that's the purpose of this thread.
if darrius got banned he'd just wait it out...but that's why he's cool same with hbw and henz0.

but the younger cats treat nt like a free video game/ social experiment or something...back up names, harrasing people until they snap and say something that get them banned. pretend to be females...like what's the purpose? like who are you though?

just keep it real and nt would last another 10 years...at this pace i think it will be abandoned by the end of this year...especially with
dirty just skimming through for key words like "troll or back up" and pulls his "gif and axe" show which personally i feel is getting played out
and part of the reason for "back up" names and such...dirtylicious is like the zhao ziyang of nt., he's to blame as much as the childish users that join
for trolling
[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Supreme = Mayor.

This is getting old

Plus OP has a twitter of his own....

^^ Nawth, hence the creation of Supreme.

When has Mayor ever taken a break from NT??

And isnt Mayors real name Joshua? Which is why saying it often.

It doesn't have a real name against soomeone else to use so it uses it's own.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Supreme = Mayor.

This is getting old
Plus OP has a twitter of his own....
That doesn't prove anything. Anyone can have as many blogs, twitters, or email accounts as they want.

Back
Top Bottom