like who are you though?

to tell you the truth you shouldn't be concerned on how accurate people portray themselves online. People can do whatever they want ? this verification thing is stupid. Online is not a real life, its not a second identity, people use it for different reasons, some people use it for entertainment, some use it for sharing personal information, some use it to learn. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

OP, you're a troll.

An uneducated one at that.

2 things:
How does you posting my picture (creepy, btw) prove that I am Mayor of NYC?
Where are the so called screen shots of my pm's saying my dad owns sprint??? Or are you busy photoshopping one?

This is my OG sn, I have never been banned. Get a life.

i accidentally covered up the "t" in "this," sue me.
(I had to point it out because I have seen how stupid your logic is)

shopped

Originally Posted by bud dink

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:
Where are the so called screen shots of my pm's saying my dad owns sprint??? Or are you busy photoshopping one?

shopped

laugh.gif

*sigh*
youbigdummy can testify that I don't know how to use PS to save my life. I wish, though.

^Thats clearly a photoshop.

You can see the staircase on the left just leads to a dark nothingness.

Originally Posted by Diego

thytckerjabs, info on that tee?  
Also, if I wanted to smell your hair, what shampoo should I sniff?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah, OP just took thirst to new unforeseen heights. The whole approach on trying to call out thytker as Mayor was a little shakey but I guessed it worked in the end...
grin.gif

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:

shopped
don't it though? she can "conveniently" takes a picture...but not in front of her computer, i'm sure 30 sec youtube would be enough to get me to log off forever if i was wrong. girl looks 13 years old and she's jet-setting to nyc on some sisterhood of travel pants type steez

i'm 25 years old not some 15 year old kid blowing up his sidekick minutes amazed by your photoshop skills.
laugh.gif

^Thats clearly a photoshop.

You can see the staircase on the left just leads to a dark nothingness.

yea not to mention my finger is covering part of the word, a classic photoshop mistake. oops.

Originally Posted by supreme math

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:

shopped
don't it though? she can "conveniently" takes a picture...but not in front of her computer, i'm sure 30 sec youtube would be enough to get me to log off forever if i was wrong. girl looks 13 years old and she's jet-setting to nyc on some sisterhood of travel pants type steez

i'm 25 years old not some 15 year old kid blowing up his sidekick minutes amazed by your photoshop skills.
laugh.gif

she did what u asked her to do,maybe if u said in front on the computer in the first place she probably would of did that

just take the L and k.i.m

Originally Posted by the coolness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah, OP just took thirst to new unforeseen heights. The whole approach on trying to call out thytker as Mayor was a little shakey but I guessed it worked in the end...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 this dude took "pics?" to whole new plateau. 

Originally Posted by the coolness

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

Seems like we all win except for OP.
Not to mention, we know what Thckerjbs' hair smells like.

For the record, Im hella furious I slept on this thread so Ill be going on a posting rampage to somewhat make up for !*$@.

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:

shopped

laugh.gif

Admitting you're 25 years old just made this all the more sad.  Should have just let people think you're some kid
laugh.gif

yall lame, who cares about who is who and @$%# damn its just the interntet we all post here jeesh get a life, trying to expose people .smh .

Originally Posted by FedExciter

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:

shopped

laugh.gif

she did what u asked her to do,maybe if u said in front on the computer in the first place she probably would of did that

i did if your attention span allows you to go back a couple of pages and actually read
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

yall lame, who cares about who is who and @$%# damn its just the interntet we all post here jeesh get a life, trying to expose people .smh .
The interwebz is some serious business for people.
tired.gif

OP she probably shopped the hair too, wouldn't you agree? I mean it does look suspect dot dot dot dot dot

If i was such a PS expert, I could just as easily photoshop a computer with NT in the background. Who cares whats in the background? Take your L like a 25 year old man and log off.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I have thought things would be a lot more interesting if everyone's avy was their real picture, it would certainly lead to a lot more jokes and bans.
Yeah, and also have a tag with the sn, then people wouldn't try to act as tough
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

OP, you're a troll.

2 things:

shopped

laugh.gif

i did if your attention span allows you to go back a couple of pages and actually read
indifferent.gif

hey dont get mad at me cuz u lost buddy

Originally Posted by YuraS718

tired.gif
wordd.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

tired.gif
wordd.
it's serious business when dirtylicious seems to give certain people a pass to start trouble and don't pay the consequences like everyone else
but ban new members that had to wait 30 days just particpate.

thytkerjobs REGULARLY HARASSES members and never pays the consequences....this thread was intended without her in the equation but as usual she hoodrats her way in like the braveheart of nt and can never give you what you asked for....it's annoying.

if you gonna provide proof why not provide proof i asked for? you gloating about making me look stupid, make me look stupid AGAIN?!!!!
make a vid?

thytkerjobs REGULARLY HARASSES members and never pays the consequences....this thread was intended without her in the equation but as usual she hoodrats her way in like the braveheart of nt and can never give you what you asked for....it's annoying.
363266156301907632ba40dbdb795191a090b041.jpg

The only way I would believe tackerjobs is real is if she made me a youtube video singing me Happy Bday on Aug. 4th.
Word to Marilyn Monroe.

If not, then I have no choice but to call you Joshua and go to the bars with Supremeaddition and talk about how cool it is to be in our mid twenties.

Back
Top Bottom