Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

[h2][/h2]

[h2]Louisiana Teen Charged with Murder of Rapper Nussie[/h2]

June 07, 2010 12:25:00 AM CDT   |   by Sean Ryon

BatonRouge teen Michael Louding has been charged with the murder ofLouisiana rapper Chris "Nussie" Jackson and five other men in a seriesof killings dating as far back as February 2009. He has been chargedwith 5 counts of first degree murder, one count of second degreemurder, and two counts of attempted first degree murder. 

Chris "Nussie" Jackson was killed from a gunshot to the head onFebruary 9, 2009. Although never charged, fellow Baton Rogue rapperLil' Boosie was initially named the primary suspect after the FBIreceived information that he had issued a $30,000 hit on Jackson. Thetwo rappers had been feuding prior to Jackson's murder, with Boosierecording a diss track titled "What Goes Up Must Come Down." Boosie iscurrently serving a four-year sentence for possession of drugs.

Louding also faces charges for the murders of Marcus Thomas in April2009, Terry Boyd in October 2009, and most recently, Charles Matthewsand Darryl Milton on April 1, 2010. Three other teens between the agesof 16 and 19 have also been charged with first degree murder for thekillings of Matthews and Milton.

Federal and state officials are expected to hold a press conference this Monday June 7 to reveal further details about the case

I remember reading about the beef between Nussie and Boosie, and the FBI !$*# about him putting out the hit (I believe it all stemmed from the murder of Ivy) so this will be interesting to say the least. Depending on where this goes, and who tells what (if anyone tells).

Teenagers out here murdering like it ain't nothing
smh.gif
smh.gif

heard bout this sunday...word is they are REALLY close to chargin boosie with Nussie murder...gotta fall in the barber shop later this week n see whats poppin

cats had been sayin this was gon come back on him....

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

smh.

All I know is if they charge him wit that murder he is DONE.

This, Damn Boosie never gets out of trouble
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

C'mon Boosie, you have a daughter. You still tryna prove your gangsta?
smh.gif
A daughter?

Son got like 8 kids.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the situation, though.

This +#% to me looks like they locked Boosie up for this BS +#% he probably didn't even do so they could get him with that murder charge. This whole time while Boosie been locked up they been building a case against him. Its not looking good for Boosie.

Lil *!$$%+ catching bodies like its nothing.

They need to take their *!% to Iraq with that %!!* SMH.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Lil *!$$%+ catching bodies like its nothing.

They need to take their *!% to Iraq with that %!!* SMH.

so more innocent people can get killed???

Back
Top Bottom