Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Originally Posted by cartune

This what yall %#%#@* wanted tho. Yall rather a +*+** live the life he rap about. Well here u go dont shake yo head now %#%#@*

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Hopefully they never let him out. Idiot.

tired.gif

tired.gif
uncalled for

he doesnt have 8 kids he has 3...2 daughters and a son...and he is very stupid if he did murder dude when he has a family to take care of

Originally Posted by cartune

This what yall $+@@+@ wanted tho. Yall rather a !%!%$ live the life he rap about. Well here u go dont shake yo head now $+@@+@

Nah I think its more of folks complaining about rappers that had not lived that life they rap about at any point of their real life. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

Good riddance. One less criminal and one less wack rapper.

You likely never heard ANY of his music other than "Wipe me down" or his watered down singles

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

You likely never heard ANY of his music other than "Wipe me down" or his watered down singles
Yeah if you've heard any of his music you wouldn't be saying good riddance to a person who's perpetually involved in criminal behavior and responsible for murder.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

he doesnt have 8 kids he has 3...2 daughters and a son...and he is very stupid if he did murder dude when he has a family to take care of
Nahhhh, homie. Boosie got at least like 5-6 kids.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Yeah if you've heard any of his music you wouldn't be saying good riddance to a person who's perpetually involved in criminal behavior and responsible for murder.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

I'm assuming he was referring to the 2nd half of the statement.

Whooooooooa time out! Just realized the body (Terry Boyd) they're putting on him ain't even Nu$$ie! It's some other dude, so that means he's gonna get charged w/ at least 2 bodies.

Dude, have you listened to any of his music/singles before?  Or are you writing him off as wack because of his stage name alone?

Anyways, its all over for Boosie.  It was nice enjoying your music while it lasted.

used to like boozie, until I saw an interview he had in his car smokin a blunt talkin bout this is that purp and all that, windows up chillin, then the camera pans to the back seat and his 2 daughters are in the back seat strait hot boxin the car out with his young daughters in the car. come on mane that is strait lame. lost all respect from me. its sad tho no more money or women or steak or liquor or herb thats alot for someone to give up for your "rep".

Back
Top Bottom