Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Crazy if true. But this what yall lames cry about. Artists not livin what they spit
smh.gif
Dude got like 12 seeds
smh.gif

all depends on if these defendants admit or claim he ordered the hit

that's all it takes and goodbye for booz booz

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

I heard you get the death penalty for 1st degree murder

hope everything works out for him
smh.gif

Last I heard, they was tryna hit him wit the dp.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Lil *!$$%+ catching bodies like its nothing.

They need to take their *!% to Iraq with that %!!* SMH.
#DipsetGeneralPost
grin.gif
 You got me. 
I'll take the L. 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

hope he lands on his feet here.. also hope nobody rats.

If he did it, i hope somebody rats. If you kill someone you deserve to be in jail.

damn...its crazy because I remember me & my folk talkin about this awhile back..& I mean awhile ago

Hopefully it all workout for that boy Boosie tho

Originally Posted by rocyaice

This +#% to me looks like they locked Boosie up for this BS +#% he probably didn't even do so they could get him with that murder charge. This whole time while Boosie been locked up they been building a case against him. Its not looking good for Boosie.

BREAKING NEWS

Lil Boosie indicted in slaying

Nationally acclaimed Baton Rouge rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie’’ Hatch, imprisoned since November in a drug case, was indicted today in what prosecutors are calling the murder-for-hire of a local man in October.

An East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury indicted the 27-year-old Hatch on a count of first-degree murder in the Oct. 21 shooting death of 35-year-old Terry Boyd.

Hatch, a girlfriend, a former Dixon Correctional Institute guard and an inmate also were indicted on drug charges that allege they conspired to bring contraband – codeine, marijuana pills and synthetic marijuana – into the prison.

Two other Baton Rouge men – 17-year-old Michael “Marlo Mike’’ Louding and 36-year-old Adrian Pittman – were indicted earlier this month on first-degree murder charges in Boyd’s killing.

East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore III said investigators are looking into whether Hatch and others were involved in at least five other slayings since early last year.

Louding is charged in six murders during that time span, including the February 2009 shooting death of local up-and-coming rapper Chris “Nussie’’ Jackson.

Damn Hatch... it's looking REAL ugly. I hope things work out, b/c I need Gangsta Musik 2.

So sad to see how his career and life has taken a turn. Guys gotta learn that illegal lifestyle ends 2 ways, death or jail regardless of how much $ you make in the process.

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - An East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury hasindicted Torrance Hatch otherwise known as "Lil-Boosie" on a firstdegree murder charge.
Hatch was indicted in the October 21stshooting death of Terry Boyd. Michael Louding and Adrian Pittman arealso indicted on first degree charges on Boyd's murder.
East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore says all threeof the alleged killers meet the criteria of first degree charges. Mooresaid that the death penalty is not out of the question.
Hatch and girlfriend Walnita Decuir along with a former DixonCorrectional Institute guard and an inmate were also indicted on drugcharges.
If you have have any information on the whereabouts of Decuir, call Crime Stoppers at 344-STOP
Thesuspects were indicted this afternoon by an East Baton Rouge Parishgrand jury for their involvement in the following crimes:
TORRENCE HATCH, A/K/A "LIL BOOSIE" 27, 1132 POMPEY
Status: already incarcerated at Dixon Correctional Institute
  • 1stDegree Murder of Terry Boyd, 35, shot to death inside his residence at16837 Vermillion Drive on 10/21/09. The shots were fired from outsidehome through a window.
  • 3 counts PWITD Narcotics (Schedule II-Codeine, Schedule I-Ecstacy and Schedule I-Marijuana)
  • 3 counts Conspiracy to commit PWITD Narcotics
  • 2 counts Conspiracy to Introduce Contraband into a Penal Institution
WALNITA DECUIR, 25, 1132 POMPEY

• 3 counts PWITD Narcotics (Schedule II-Codeine, Schedule I-Ecstacy and Schedule I-Marijuana)
  • 2 counts Conspiracy to Introduce Contraband into a Penal Institution
REGINALD YOUNGBLOOD, 32, 10635 WILLOWOOD DRIVE
  • 2counts 1st Degree Murder of Charles Matthews and Darryl Milton, whichoccurred on 4/1/10 in 1400 block of Monte Sano Avenue. Both men shot todeath while sitting inside a car.
  • 2 counts Attempted 1st Degree Murder. The first occurred 2/22/10 at5725 Tioga. A male victim inside the home was shot in the back. Theshots were fired from outside, through a window. The second case was on3/6/10, 5725 Tioga, the same location but a different victim. The manwas shot in the wrist as he was getting out of his car.
STACEY RILEY, 36
Status: already incarcerated at Dixon Correctional Institute
  • 1 count Conspiracy to Introduce Contraband into a Penal Institution
JOSHUA WILSON, 27, 8143 QUAD SQUARE DRIVE

• 1 count Conspiracy to Introduce Contraband into a Penal Institution    

This what yall $+@@+@ wanted tho. Yall rather a !%!%$ live the life he rap about. Well here u go dont shake yo head now $+@@+@

Originally Posted by cartune

This what yall $+@@+@ wanted tho. Yall rather a !%!%$ live the life he rap about. Well here u go dont shake yo head now $+@@+@
but you rather a dude rap about a life he never lived

Back
Top Bottom