Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Originally Posted by RounDaWay

Boosie is by far Baltimore's favorite rapper. Go to anywhere in bmore.., u hear boosie or gotti bumping. From about 07-now, the boosie fade was the most popular haircut here.

Free Badazz!!
Que? Come on now Boosie and Baltimore's favorite rapper do not go together

Boosie is by far Baltimore's favorite rapper. Go to anywhere in bmore.., u hear boosie or gotti bumping. From about 07-now, the boosie fade was the most popular haircut here.

Free Badazz!!

Yup lil dudes with the boosie fades heavy in baltimore, everybody mess with him like he from here or something 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Free Badazz!!

Yup lil dudes with the boosie fades heavy in baltimore, everybody mess with him like he from here or something 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You really cosigning ? Maybe I'm getting old or something, I've seen a few kids with the Boosie fade just thought it was more inspired by the whole fade/80's  movement.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Free Badazz!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You really cosigning ? Maybe I'm getting old or something, I've seen a few kids with the Boosie fade just thought it was more inspired by the whole fade/80's  movement.
Yea thats just how it is in the streets 4real...boosie gets luv out here

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Can somebody put me on LIl Boosie? maybe like 3-5 of his best mixtapes/albums

Badazz Mixtape and album  = flames
pimp.gif

the Superbad album had some bangaz and the joint wit webbie

its another one wit BG too
smokin.gif
 .theres plenty more that i missed.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Can somebody put me on LIl Boosie? maybe like 3-5 of his best mixtapes/albums

Life Stories...Streets Mine G.G....Ghetto Stories w/ Webbie...Gangsta Musik w/ Webbie...Bad #!%....Super Bad: The Return of Boosie Bad #!%...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Free Badazz!!
Que? Come on now Boosie and Baltimore's favorite rapper do not go together

i'm not from bmore... nor do i associate with bmore people... but when i did, in high school, boosie was their *+*% young (well the HOOD *%@**%) so i don't know what you think you know
laugh.gif

Yea, Yo gotti gets a whole lot of luv out here, mostly in the summer time. But bmore dudes bump Boosie year round.

And that hood champ and lilboosiana are fire

Free Badazz!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never seen this...but i was in sc and this dude tried to talk to me with that. i could not take him serious. lol

Free Badazz!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boosie is top 3 easy ..
And yeah %*#%%% here love that boosie fade  
30t6p3b.gif

Mostly the yougins tho ...

Yo Gotti gets mad love here too , he does like 3-4 shows a year here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^^what's on that ?
in the meantime�
sick.gif