Lil Boosie Writes Letter From Prison

crusaderrb32

Banned
Lil Boosie, who is currently serving time for a murder charge finally took some time out and penned a letter to his fans. Hit the jump to read it.

A letter to all my fans,

First, I want to than you all of you for supporting me through these hard time. Last month I was sentence to 8 years with credit for time served so i will have to do 19 months on that sentence. I go to trial for this murder charge in April so please keep me in your prayers.

To all my fans who write me through J-Pay make sure you put your address so I can respond. Its hard to write every body back but I will try my best to do so. I would also like my all my fans to support Young Jeezy new album TM 103 hes a real %@! with a big heart. I want to thank Plies, Yo Gotti, Marcus Spears, Jout Dallas, Earl Wayne and Jamarcus Russell for keeping it real with me and Pacman also. My daughter Iviona album will be coming soon so be on the lookout for it. Its HOTT!!!

I really appreciate everybody whos supporting www.boosiejustice.com and everyone who has sign the petition and brought Boosie Gear. I want all my fans to know that yall are so special to me because without you there would be no me. Congrats to Webbie on his new album Savage Life 3. New Boosie DVD “The Come Up

laugh.gif
Nevermind.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

FREE BOOSIE. 

Just curious, if he had ordered that hit on your family member, would you feel that way? 
Just curious, was one of the people he put a hit on one of your family members? 

FREE BOOSIE. 

Just curious, if he had ordered that hit on your family member, would you feel that way? 

Just curious how can I get a hit put on a certain NTer's family member?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Just curious how can I get a hit put on a certain NTer's family member?

just curious, but couldn't you just write Boosie a letter and ask him to do it

FREE BOOSIE. 

Just curious, if Hermann Goering was in support of exterminating your race and your ancestors, assuming you're not Jewish, would you have him quoted in your sig?

Originally Posted by zube42

FREE BOOSIE. 

Just curious, if Hermann Goering was in support of exterminating your race and your ancestors, assuming you're not Jewish, would you have him quoted in your sig?
Probably, because the statement stands independent of his crimes as a person.

FREE BOOSIE. 

Just curious, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Just curious, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?
Just curious, is that yo chick

Free Boosie, Hope all goes well in his trial. I would hate to see a MAN go down for something he didnt do. We need to take a look at whats goin on down New Orleans, @+!+ crazy!!

FREE BOOSIE. 

NO

Originally Posted by Savonne86

Free Boosie, Hope all goes well in his trial. I would hate to see a MAN go down for something he didnt do. We need to take a look at whats goin on down New Orleans, @+!+ crazy!!

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom