Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

yea I don’t see how he’s not checking her Instagram and *****in about that instead of how it played out

Could have had a scene or two towards the end with him complaining about her not responding but still on IG.. or have him blowup in her DMs

He already had her # and texted her how inconsiderate she was

yea.. but it wouldn’t surprise me to see dude be so neurotic and check her Instagram and see the pay off of those scenes with her livestreaming and posting to her IG

then you have him progressively get worse.. Have him point out to someone she’s clearly on her phone but hasn’t confirmed the date

yea.. but it wouldn’t surprise me to see dude be so neurotic and check her Instagram and see the pay off of those scenes with her livestreaming and posting to her IG

then you have him progressively get worse.. Have him point out to someone she’s clearly on her phone but hasn’t confirmed the date
She was basically too busy to reply.

He saw that she was still posting from her phone cuz he was already following her. Yeah he's neurotic but he didn't get worse. Over hours of no response he straight up laid out why he was frustrated with her basically ignoring him. She was getting ready like everything was all good. Its a first date. You kinda gotta check in and confirm. Even more so if you late.

He was basically over it. Especially after getting that lol reply. Thats why he moved on to the other chick.

I get what went down..

but they already had the transfer from the dating app to texting.. so figure since she stopped responded to the text, he just goes to IG since he sees her still being active on there

Its the same phone though :lol:

We clearly saw that she had somebody posting her IG stories for her. Dave doesn't know this.

Ain't no way Dave was suppose to know he still had an in. She aint respond for hours but he can see her adding IG stories online.

I get his frustration especially when he's suppose to be getting ready for a date with her @ 7. Meanwhile Doja literally didn't look at her phone even when she got home, started getting ready thinking she late only to see the texts right before she was out the door. Then hit him with "lol"

Naaaahhh.
Yea but he already hit her trying to confirm, sent her the questions marks and all that …Then it was paragraphs, yo was doing too much :lol: :smh:

Shoulda just had one follow up text and kept it moving

Its the same phone though :lol:

We clearly saw that she had somebody posting her IG stories for her. Dave doesn't know this.

I know, but it seems like a very Dave thing to do even thou he’s in the same industry and should get certain things

Yea but he already hit her trying to confirm, sent her the questions marks and all that …Then it was paragraphs, yo was doing too much :lol: :smh:

Shoulda just had one follow up text and kept it moving
He got frustrated by the no replies over time. It seemed to him she was ignoring him.

I know, but it seems like a very Dave thing to do even thou he’s in the same industry and should get certain things
He acknowledged that. He basically told her I made time for you but you can't for me.

Name of chick Mike was talking to? I guess she's the manager of the record company? :nerd:

You send that 1 "we still on?" and don't hear anything at a reasonable time before the date then just move on with your plan b. If she hits you just say my bad, didn't hear back so did something else. All that texting and thinking they need to be told bout themselves over text only ever makes you look nuts.

You send that 1 "we still on?" and don't hear anything at a reasonable time before the date then just move on with your plan b. If she hits you just say my bad, didn't hear back so did something else. All that texting and thinking they need to be told bout themselves over text only ever makes you look nuts.
Pretty much summed it up. Those last messages where Dave went off on her kind of reminded me of Swingers when Favreau left a string of voicemails on gals machine when he had only just met her that night. Even if someone is being inconsiderate (or you perceive it that way), last thing you want to do is sound desperate as that's an immediate red flag for the other person.

This episode pretty much summed up how it goes on dating apps 😂. I appreciated it for that.

Dave

desean-fumble.gif

She was basically too busy to reply.

He saw that she was still posting from her phone cuz he was already following her. Yeah he's neurotic but he didn't get worse. Over hours of no response he straight up laid out why he was frustrated with her basically ignoring him. She was getting ready like everything was all good. Its a first date. You kinda gotta check in and confirm. Even more so if you late.

He was basically over it. Especially after getting that lol reply. Thats why he moved on to the other chick.

:lol:

He had no choice to move on.

He was ghosted at that point she read those messages. That's why she took her earrings off immediately. She wasn't going back and forth with him, so she hit him with the lol.

:lol:

He had no choice to move on.

He was ghosted at that point she read those messages. That's why she took her earrings off immediately. She wasn't going back and forth with him, so she hit him with the lol.
He could've just called it a night :lol:

He just happened to have a backup.

Yes he was ghosted. She's the one that didn't look at her phone. She thought it was all good. From the end of that dance practice to getting home. That's why she was getting ready so quick and was about to rush out the door. She was completely oblivious to where the situation was currently at. Then she opened her phone and got the flood of texts. At that moment she was over him and its not like she had anything she could say since Dave basically covered all bases when he vented so all she could do was say lol (or not reply). She knew it was over after reading all that.

That was it.

Wow seeing Dave without his beard is unsettling.

:rofl: Probably for tv but wow if this how it went down for the XXL "freestyle"

East asked to change the beat why won't he simply ask to change the beat back?

Last edited:
Wow seeing Dave without his beard is unsettling.

:rofl: Probably for tv but wow if this how it went down for the XXL "freestyle"

East asked to change the beat why won't he simply ask to change the beat back?
Yea Dave can’t ever cuz his beard, yo look even crazier than usual :lol:

And all the rappers gotta be on 1 beat and East said he not doing another verse, so since yo sparked it off everybody gotta follow up on that beat

the moment Dave texted "we still on for 7pm" to confirm i knew he was gonna fumble the bag with Doja

the more I watch Dave, the more i'm like this is just the jewish rapper version of Ramy. both Dave and Ramy are centered around narcissistic dudes who lack any type of emotional intelligence or self-awareness.

frustrating as hell to watch but for some reason, i'm hooked.

what are they doing with Elz's character? dude just randomly blew up and became the producer for hella artists after that trippie redd episode

"why when i loved you, i didnt like you.’.

that line was too ****in real. **** conjured up all sorts of feelings i've had about ex's :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom